Madonna's butt! (aka: gluteals)

Did anyone see clips of rehearsals for Madonna's new concert? She was wearing white tights, and her glutes look fabulous!

I just read that at one time, she considered her glutes to be her worst area, so she decided to make them the best. Anybody know what she did?

I know what should work, but I'd love to know her specific plan, because it obviously does work! (And it can't be all from yoga).

Did anyone see clips of rehearsals for Madonna's new concert? She was wearing white tights, and her glutes look fabulous!

I just read that at one time, she considered her glutes to be her worst area, so she decided to make them the best. Anybody know what she did?

I know what should work, but I'd love to know her specific plan, because it obviously does work! (And it can't be all from yoga).

On MTv and VH1 she said is is doing tons of squats and lunges with one kid under an arm. and a lot of getting off the floor with no arm strength just using her legs. and of course dancing. I HOPE I LOOK THAT GOOD @47, I have alot of work to do in the next two years. I just started pole dancing for exercise, lost almost 3 inches just off my thighs. No wonder strippers' bodies look so good, back in to my favorite pair of Paris Blues.

JW's thoughts on this topic:

hmmmm now how do I respond to this?

I could say that I really don't notice these things but as a hetero guy who would believe that???

I could make a comment about how hot her glutes look, but then everyone would think I was a lecherous old perv

Aha! I know....I'll be purely clinical....

Yes indeed! Madonna's Glutes show remarkable improvement over the last year. They are most certainly the product of intensive training and diet.

phew, I wonder if I'll get away with that one?

I think it's because she sold her soul to satan. And because she has all the time in the world to work out, have a personal chef, and could have someone carry her around on their backs if she wants.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it's because she sold her soul to satan. And because she has all the time in the world to work out, have a personal chef, and could have someone carry her around on their backs if she wants.

lol you may have hit the nail on the head I don't know about the satan part but being paid millions to dance would probably keep me in shape to.