Not hitting my goals

Ive been working 'on and off' (been travelling/busy) for the last 6 months and I'm really struggling to see any change in my body.

I just want to slim down a bit and replace the little fat I have with muscle. I'm rather big boned so that adds to the reason to bulk up a little.

I've attached my daily workout minus the squats, I do 3 sets of 10 of each (3x30 for sit ups) every morning after breakfast. I follow a vegan diet, I have hemp powder in the cupboard but am not sure if I need it. I don't do any real cardio work but I try and play at least an hour of tennis everyday in the afternoon. I don't do any specific diet I just have my normal 3 meals a day. I'm lifting as much as I can but I never feel muscle pain the following day (not since the first week or so of working out), is this normal?

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong or how I could improve my workout would really help, I'm rather new at all this and I think I need some vegans tips. Should I leave the Hemp shakes on the shelf or have some? Should I have days of rest?

workout.jpg.a7d45a3a78cc1c4a8e4d4b8685989a25.jpg

daily workout

workout1.jpg.c75011da52391dcb33b7a90bdf6f75f5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

routine sounds generally okay, given the details provided.

Agree with earlier poster, consistency will make a difference.

Can't say go/no-go with hemp shakes without knowing a bit more about a typical days intake.

For your workouts, goals will matter if you are after more size or definition? The post-workout burn does fade with consistency and with getting used to the weights you're using. For example, I do all different kinds of workouts, but yesterday I hit my P90X chest/back for first time in probably a month. Felt the burn in my shoulders and back (pull-ups do that every time!) and a bit tight across my chest so need some stretching.

Good to mix in some cardio, which tennis can provide if you play it pretty hard (get your heart rate up, breathing heavy, sweat) as opposed to mostly just hitting ball back and forth to each other.

So....what's a typical day's meals look like?