My pics(better late than never)

I don't have my before pics, but i've been training 5months now, though i got sicks once and i had to take pause.

First months i was mostly learning how to do exercises right way.

My target is to get bigger mass and muscles, and prove that i can get good muscles by not eating meat, i am really annoyed that everyone around me says, that i won't get far without eating meat.

Could you please suggest what i need to concentrate more on?

Here are some pics:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/301/dsc0383p.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7150/dsc0380n.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3582/dsc0381.jpg

My target is to get bigger mass and muscles, and prove that i can get good muscles by not eating meat, i am really annoyed that everyone around me says, that i won't get far without eating meat.

Could you please suggest what i need to concentrate more on?

Yea those phrases people throw out are crap! I've never had meat before and I wrestled through high school. I got those same lines a lot. Till my junior year when I actually started getting stronger than most the guys around me. I think the same desire you have is what drove me as well. I think the real strategy is to stay interested in your goal. If it is always there with you, you will always be working towards it. Then what you eat, how you move, how you work out, what you think about etc.- all falls in line.

When I adopted this goal as a freshman in high school, I took a weights class, and supplemented with 1-3hrs a day at the Y. I started researching proteins and found myself flexing in the mirror a lot, looking to see some encouraging progress. I started listening and picking up on other guys ideas about building muscle, and pieced together my own strategy. One of the interesting things I found, was that when you think about all this, you simply flex more! And when you flex, you build muscle! Now after I do bench--> pecs --> triceps, and they're all good n' dead, I'll flex the the tri's as I move the muscle through it's range of motion for that extra top off.

You'll probably find that you'll eat for your muscle a little more, even if nothing in the diet changes. lol. Good luck, I think you have a great goal! I'd love to see more strong meat free folks out there!

Good stuff! Don't let people get you down, ignore them or use their ignorance as fuel when you are working out, to reach your goal. What training do you do, what exercises, and what is your diet like? People can give you specific advice on how to do even better once we know what you're doing at the moment

eat alot
+1

This gets way underrated. I would recommend counting your calories for an average days eating. More often than it'll be not as much as you expected. I find I don't recover properly from workouts till I'm eating way over 3500kcal (I'm going to start aiming for 4000kcal minimum daily soon). Build your calories up gradually and see the effect it has.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...