What NOT to eat: Animal Ingredients and Alternatives

kollision

I hate having to inspect my food so carefully!!!! I dislike that being vegan makes me so different when it comes to what I can eat. Don’t get me wrong, this is not to say that I want to stop being vegan, I just wish everyone was. I wish that I could go to IHOP to get vegan pancakes, or that I could eat anything at my friend’s houses.

DAMN IT WORLD…. BE VEGAN ALREADY!!!!!

I hear that! It is hard, but things really worth it usually are.

Well I got a reply today for 8th continent….

Thank you for contacting 8th Continent with your inquiry. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot state that any of the 8th Continent Soy Milk products are vegan.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if we can help you again.

Sincerely,

Craig Grey

Consumer Services

I hate having to inspect my food so carefully!!!! I dislike that being vegan makes me so different when it comes to what I can eat. Don’t get me wrong, this is not to say that I want to stop being vegan, I just wish everyone was. I wish that I could go to IHOP to get vegan pancakes, or that I could eat anything at my friend’s houses.

DAMN IT WORLD…. BE VEGAN ALREADY!!!!!

I agree!!

It can get a bit tedious checking new foods (and even foods you're familiar with when it is "new and improved!") for whey, glycerine, D3 instead of D2. Since non-vegans CAN eat vegan food and can't have an ethical objection to it (but not vice-versa), then why not make vegan the norm?

Well I got a reply today for 8th continent….
Thank you for contacting 8th Continent with your inquiry. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot state that any of the 8th Continent Soy Milk products are vegan.

It's ridiculous to make a soy milk that isn't vegan!!