Best tasting vegan protein powder?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what the best tasting vegan protein powder you've tried was?

I heard Trueprotein rice, gemma and soy with banana bash were good, I'm going to order some soy isolate because I think gemma tastes kinda weird and rice's texture takes getting used to. Also with soy I've used the custom mix option to blend it with 5% vitamin c powder which helps the mixability and taste. But I am still experimenting so I ask your opinions! XD

Thanks!

See I don't want to have to experiment with gemma protein. I hate how I see everyone has a diff story about how they have to experiment with ingredients to make it taste good.

Vanilla chai vega

vanilla sunwarrior

vanilla life's basic protein

..at least you're staying positive about it

..is TP the only place to get Gemma? ..I despise UPS and TP only ships via UPS - which would be $25 (not counting their brokerage fee...) which just does not make it feasible to buy from TP when shipping to .ca

Dante announced on the intensemuscle.com boards just a week or so ago that they will begin to offer more shipping company options. I know one is FedEx and I think the other is USPS.

That would be -great-..especially USPS! I e-mailed CS @ TP about shipping via USPS and am awaiting their response Thanks cubby!

-but I did see that TP says that -everything- is included in their UPS fees (taxes / brokerage) - while that makes it a little more appealing, 26.93 to ship 6lbs of protein powder is nuts

Pro Sana 3 component protein - rice, pea and soy, vanilla flavour. Doesn't mix good, turns into saitan or whatever and half of it remains on the walls of the shaker but it tastes wonderful and I love it:) Got it from Germany.

After years of training, I found out that the most important quality of a protein drink is its taste. -> Good thread! Life should be nice!:)

Pro Sana 3 component protein - rice, pea and soy, vanilla flavour. Doesn't mix good, turns into saitan or whatever and half of it remains on the walls of the shaker but it tastes wonderful and I love it:) Got it from Germany.

After years of training, I found out that the most important quality of a protein drink is its taste. -> Good thread! Life should be nice!:)

..and $48 for 2kg's delivered isn't all that bad!