Questions about work outs...

I'm currently in the RollerDerby in Dayton, Ohio, and have practice 3 - two hour work out times a week. I'm interested in knowing what I should do during my off days in order to get in shape and lose more fat. I'm not concerned with my diet, because my diet is already rich in proteins and all the things I need to sustain a healthy work out... I'm just concerned with what I should be doing during this time off.

If any one has any ideas on what I could do to help tone my abs and arms that would be wonderful

Thanks!

I'm currently in the RollerDerby in Dayton, Ohio, and have practice 3 - two hour work out times a week. I'm interested in knowing what I should do during my off days in order to get in shape and lose more fat. I'm not concerned with my diet, because my diet is already rich in proteins and all the things I need to sustain a healthy work out... I'm just concerned with what I should be doing during this time off.

If any one has any ideas on what I could do to help tone my abs and arms that would be wonderful

Thanks!

RollerDerby sounds like fun! A team recently started here in Baltimore and I really wanted to join, but I had no health insurance at the time, so it didn't seem like a good idea.

I suggest lifing weights! I have a routine that consists of basic compound exercises, and I lift heavy, always increasing the weight I use so that I get stronger. I love it. It's lots of fun, and I love the feeling of increasing my strength. I have a log herethat you can look at to get an idea of what I do.