Fruit vs cutting

Dewii

Is there somebody who is really cutted, but eat a lots of fruit? One year ago I ate a lots of carbs (from fruit, vegetables, oat flakes, muesli, etc.) and not enough protein (just around 40 g), I started to do workout and my muscle grew. Now I'm trying to lose fat (I was overeating in the autumn) and getting ripped in the more healthy way - I eat around 1550 kcal (81 g of protein, 213 g of carbs and 41 g of fat) and I'm 5'6 tall and I weight 126 lbs. The carbs are problem for me, to keep them low...I really miss fruit, but I read not to eat too much fruit when I want lose fat (now I eat max. 300 g per day). Wha't your opinion?

Getting "ripped" or "cut" is all about calories in vs. calories out. I find that eating a lot of carbs makes it harder to control calorie intake, but carbs in and of themselves aren't bad. However, at 126 lbs and 5'6" I don't think you'll look very cut if you achieve a low BF, you'll most likely just look malnourished.

Instead of trying to "cut" I would instead try to build muscle and strength. Have you looked into the StrongLifts 5x5 program? stronglifts.com

I started the program 5 months ago and have gone from squatting 135 lbs to 315 lbs and have gained almost 15 lbs of which at least 10 is muscle. Check out that site and let me know what you think.