Heard about the super banana?

C.O.

Of course most deficiencies are because of low caloric intake and a very variety of foods in poor countries. This is because most of their land is being used to grow food to feed to animals for meat. If they can't afford food in their own country now, how is another food they can't afford going to help? Too many people trying to fix the symptom and not the cause.

• 8 years later...

Personally, I've never heard of "super bananas" but it does sound promising. However, recently I was lucky enough to come across some very funny news about bananas, which I am happy to share with you, here: https://farcefeed.com/2023/03/21/sausage-stuffed-banana-phenomenon-sparks-international-philosophical-crisis-are-we-bananas/
In a nutshell, some shoppers at supermarkets and various grocery stores have begun to run into the problem that when they separate the peel from the banana, they don't find the fruit, but salami, pepperoni or other types of sausage. This sounds incredibly strange to me and I don't understand at all the motivation of people who substituted bananas for various sausages.