Pre-workout supplements for vegans

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

jacklebodybuilder
Rabbit

Pre-workout supplements for vegans

#1 Postby jacklebodybuilder » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 am

Looking for a effective pre-workou supplement. no awnsers along the lines of; an apple, coffee, or none thankyou :P. Also i have tried vega energizer and its okay for evening workouts, but i want something more powerful. I'm aware some pre workout ingredients aren't healthy, i'm not too bothered as im only going to use it with extremely tough workouts.

Aloxis
Rabbit

Re: Pre-workout supplements for vegans

#2 Postby Aloxis » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 am

if you want power try a homemade energy drink then... caffeine and taurine can be bought in the web and are quite cheap, add some vitamin B complex and some vitamin C and if you want some powder dextrose and there you have it. But be very careful with the amount of caffeine, think a red bull has 85mg per can, don´t use more. and no, taurine doesn´t come from any part or fluid of the bull... its synthetic (it would be rather expensive if not) I use this mix now and then and it works great. the amount of taurine is not so critical, I use around 1gr... that´s the amount in a red bull too.

jacklebodybuilder
Rabbit

#3 Postby jacklebodybuilder » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:17 am

thakyou bro, thats actually really helpful. :) gona give it a try.

Aloxis
Rabbit

#4 Postby Aloxis » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 pm

you´re welcome

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”