fruit rocks!

Ravi

I had a big juicy mango for break-fast, a wheatgrass shot around 10am and just had a big plate of fresh watermellon, honeydew and pineapple for lunch.

I am en fuego!!!!

really, I have crazy amounts of energy which is interesting because my caloric intake hasn't been that high.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about my diet during the last decade, and even as a vegetarian or vegan, I ate mostly garbage. waay too much grain and processed foods. I probably ate 1 or 2 pieces of fruit per week at most (and mostly bananas if anything at all!). I think this has been the missing link as when I up my fruit content, I definitely feel better. It seems to have a much bigger impact on my body than just eatting lots of veggies (raw or not).

Definitely.

How many times have you heard people say, "I need a lie down after that meal"?

That is not a good thing to feel!

Compare with the feeling after a fruit meal. That's right: refreshed, energised, focused. That's how I feel all the time now. I'm alert in my classes, and focused when I'm doing my homework. Loving it.

(A cool shower when I get home in the afternoon insures that I stay energised. I'm going to start a thread on tips for enjoying the hotter weather!)

I'm happy for you Odid...it looks like you've been pretty consistant with it....

have you managed to get more active?

I'm working out like 3 - 4 times a week. They give me ridiculously long shifts on my feet at work 2 - 3 days a week, and I can't work out after them. I've been active even while eating tons of cooked food though. I would like to go 100% raw, but if I do that I'll hear nothing but arguments from my mother who doesn't know nutrition from....well....something not nutrition, and it'll stress me out, which defeats the purpose.