Need advice on diet and workout routine please!

A bit of background about myself - im female, 5'5, ~62kg. Been HCLF for many months and look rather lean with slight muscle definition so no shredded abs or something. My weekly workout consists of spinning 3X a week for cardio endurance, 2 bodypump classes, separate back, arm and chest session, 2X yoga. However, i've decided i wanna lose the excess fat to gain more muscle definition, plus gain strength. What macros should i consume? And should i eat a caloric surplus? My daily intake is at least 80% carbs, ~2500 cals. Also, should i switch out one Pump session for a leg day instead? I gain mass quite easily on my legs so although i want to increase lower body strength im worried low reps + heavy weights will make my legs bulky like those female instructors at my gym. Thanks for your help

Hello,

"I gain mass quite easily on my legs so although i want to increase lower body strength im worried low reps + heavy weights will make my legs bulky like those female instructors at my gym. Thanks for your help "

=>I am a gym enthusiast too. I often go to the gym and I have a slight change with my arms and legs when I do low reps too. So you wanted to increase lower body strength , I advise you to continue your reps, cycling is good for an alternative. Additional to that, if you would like to conserve your time and energy try this new website i found THIN ICE – Smart tech weight loss => https://fundrazr.com/thinice2.0partner1?utm_source=onionhead3&u

FYI: I don't sell this product but I considered it might help you