Raw diet can heal and reverse...?

Hero

http://www.lifepositive.com/body/holistic-recipes/recipes/rawfood.asp

" Urvashi Rawal is a case in point. A homeopath from Mumbai, India, she suddenly lost her voice in 1988. Doctors could not help her beyond diagnosing that she had developed some nodes on her vocal chords. During this time she met Rishi Prabhakar, who introduced her to his Siddha Samadhi Yoga (SSY) and put her on a complete raw food diet. "I suffered from severe diarrhea for the first few days. In the process, natural food flushed out all the toxins from my body," Rawal (now Ma Urvashi) recalls. Within six months, she regained her voice. Today, she is a senior SSY instructor. "

-----------------------------------

I found this article to be pretty cool. as I am trying to reverse my vocal damage too.

I have pretty bad vocal nodes as well. Mine were caused from screaming incorrectly in hardcore/metal bands for about 7 years and overusing my voice. In the past year, I could not talk for more than 20 minutes without losing my voice painfully for almost an entire day. It was pretty bad. I lost my ability to sing clean and to be able to hit notes, lose of range, squeeking/hissing/cracking, and a different "talking" voice. I still lose my voice pretty often and it goes hoarse.

But after adopting a raw foods diet, combined with proper vocal technique (no more screaming), I have slowly noticed that I am able to sing clean a little bit and its easier to hit notes and with less force.

Ive been resting my voice and nothing has been able to help, until I started a raw foods diet...seriously I am going to continue eating raw and see if it can give me use of my vocal chords again.

anyone else experience anything similar theyve noticed since eating more/entirely raw?

I think that a healthy diet can prevent certain diseases, but I'm not so sure about 'curing' them once they are full blown.

I know people from my doctor's office who had cancer and healed with grape eating for 2 weeks, fruit eating after that for another 2 weeks, and raw eating after that. Of course the cancer in all cases wasnt at the final stages. But the important is that patients bounced back without any chemical treatment.

Such events have inspired me, to try going raw

that's awesome! i heard of a woman who healed herself of cancer by drinking liquid chlorophyll. it has the same molecular makeup as hemoglobin, with only one difference. hemoglobin has an atom of iron in the center, chlorophyll has an atom of magnesium in the center.

that's awesome! i heard of a woman who healed herself of cancer by drinking liquid chlorophyll. it has the same molecular makeup as hemoglobin, with only one difference. hemoglobin has an atom of iron in the center, chlorophyll has an atom of magnesium in the center.

That's why a lot of people drink green smoothies, because the extra greens is almost like a shot of fresh blood.