Dinner with David Wolfe

Tasha

If you're in the Victoria BC area,

Thursday, Feb. 21st.

Cosmo Meens, Mo:Lé Restaurant and The Underground Rawfia Family Present.....

Chef and Owner of Mo:Lé Restaurant, Cosmo's Meens' most beautiful 6 course living foods tasting menu and an intimate lecture with David Wolfe. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2344633101

David Wolfe is the author of the bestselling books Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate and his newest release, Amazing Grace. He is a professor of nutrition for Dr. Gabriel Cousens’ masters degree program on live-food nutrition and has given over 1,200 health lectures and seminars in the United States, Canada, Europe, the South Pacific, Central America and South America. David is supported in his nutrition mission by Sunfood Nutrition the world's largest distributor of books, juicers, audio/videotapes, organic beauty products, bulk organic foods, and exotic raw foods to assist people in adopting, maintaining, and enjoying plant-food-based lifestyles. http://www.thebestdayever.com/

$111 investment for dinner and the most cutting edge nutritional information in the world and how to save the world at the very last second.

Call 250-385-6653 for reservations (credit card required)

ONLY 18 SEATS LEFT as of Jan 21st

http://www.molerestaurant.ca

Please see Wednesday, Feb. 20th event

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6883544443

Wednesday, February 20th David Wolfe will speak at the Leonardo Da Vinci Center. This evening will be enhanced by Super food Sarah’s Living Cocktail Lounge and musical performances by

DJ Dub LION and the Oliver Reuben Swain Trio. A chance to hear David speak at Victoria’s favorite community hall, enjoy a living cocktail and listen to some great music.

He'll be in Portland a few days later. I've met David a few times. He's been pleasant for the most part, though like many of you, I think he's a bit of a freak.

There are some things I do really like about him. He's a driven and motivated guy who is fully of energy and enthusiasm and that always makes me smile.

I'll probably see him while he's here in town. My friend is hosting his lecture so I'll check it out if there are spots available.

Ormus is the name they are giving to live substances that are not in a final state, for example, when you dry some foods they go from having 1 gram of potassium to 5 grams of potassium, where does that extra potassium come from? David Wolfe would say that they come from the ormus in the food. I would say I have no idea.

for example, when you dry some foods they go from having 1 gram of potassium to 5 grams of potassium, where does that extra potassium come from? .

Are you talking about something like raisins vs grapes?

Yes, something very much like that. Perhaps even exactly that, I am not sure, it was part of a David Wolfe 1000 words a minute rant on ormus.

for example, when you dry some foods they go from having 1 gram of potassium to 5 grams of potassium, where does that extra potassium come from? .

Are you talking about something like raisins vs grapes?

Yes, something very much like that. Perhaps even exactly that, I am not sure, it was part of a David Wolfe 1000 words a minute rant on ormus.

Well, the mineral content of each individual raisin is likely the same as a grape, but the raisins take up less space for the same quantity (ex 1/4) cup, hence the more potassium for the same amount.

• 2 weeks later...

David Wolfe is a nice monkey for the raw foods hipsters. I have met the guy a couple of times as I worked at the only co-op in phoenix at the time. I would have to say I wasn't impressed just as much as he wasn't impressed because I had no money for him.

I have found the information he gave in his lecture and especially in his books to be very good, but also he sells.. it seemed somewhat of a challenge discerning real information from the sales-pitch. edit: One thing I now add to this is that I have benefited overall from what I got from his lectures/books because it has triggered me to further my own research beyond his material. As for ormus I have no comment

Edited by Jessifly