Post your odd concotions here

kurtjs

I've been known to eat some weird things. Let me rephrase that, I've been known to combine different things that I like and to most people it seems weird. Just for example:

I love hot sauce and cinnamon on everything!!!!

esp: plain raw tofu and oatmeal

I just had some raw broccoli and I put yellow mustard and nutri-yeast on it. Pretty darn good.

Protein pudding with raw veggies:

I make a pudding out of protein powder as discussed in the gemma post and then dip raw veggies in it (broccoli, celery, carrots).

My friend last night shot a new one at me that I need to try:

olives + chocolate + cayenne pepper

The theory goes that if ingredient A is good. And ingredient B is good. Then A + B will be even better!!

What other weird concotions do people like?

Something I eat almost daily is plain, dry oatmeal mixed with mustard, onion powder and a splash of rice wine vinegar mixed in.

This sounds like something up my ally. Do you use yellow mustard? Do you think apple cider vinegar would work?

Guacamole + __________

He's not kidding. He tried to convince me to put it on grapefruit this afternoon. (which I would've willingly tried, IF I liked guacamole)

I've actually done that one.

I agree with Odidnetne, guacamole on anything is good!

I've been known to eat some weird things. Let me rephrase that, I've been known to combine different things that I like and to most people it seems weird. Just for example:

I just had some raw broccoli and I put yellow mustard and nutri-yeast on it. Pretty darn good.

I make a pudding out of protein powder as discussed in the gemma post and then dip raw veggies in it (broccoli, celery, carrots).

My friend last night shot a new one at me that I need to try:

olives + chocolate + cayenne pepper

The theory goes that if ingredient A is good. And ingredient B is good. Then A + B will be even better!!

What other weird concotions do people like?

The weird concotions I like is a new one I do not think people have tried yet Bluananaise that is Bananas + Blueberries+ Veganaise = Bluananaise. I read about the Bananaise so try this new concotion out tell me how it taste. It newer than the Bananaise. I think that the blueberries gives it kick in the pants.!!!!!!!!!

Something I eat almost daily is plain, dry oatmeal mixed with mustard, onion powder and a splash of rice wine vinegar mixed in.

This sounds like something up my ally. Do you use yellow mustard? Do you think apple cider vinegar would work?

Yes, yellow mustard and I use a splash of Rice Wine Vinegar. Not sure if apple cider would work, it might, just be really conservative with it.

The taste is similar to the Snyders Honey Mustard and Onion pretzels I used to eat in my non-vegan days.

ME TOO!!!

* I used to eat this all the time, then i gave up mustard. But it IS good

* I eat this EVERYDAY, 4 times a day at that!!! Of course I sprinkle on some hot red pepper flakes!!

* I don't think any of this is weird!!

• 2 weeks later...

this has been my breakfast all week and its pretty good . . . not too weird.

ROLLED OATS - 0.5 CUP

WHEAT GERM RAW - 0.5 CUP

RICE PROTEIN - 2 TBS

ALMONDS OR PEANUT BUTTER - ABOUT 10 GRAMS

LOTS OF CINNAMON

MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A LARGE BOWL AND ADD MAYBE 0.5-1 CUP OF WATER. YOU NEED JUST ENOUGH WATER TO GET EVERYTHING WET AND MIXED. STORE IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT AND DEVOUR WHEN YOU WAKE UP.

Nutritionally: it has tons of calories, low GI carbs, fiber, iron, healthy fats, protein, and good chewyness.