What do you HATE the most?

kollision

I hate injustice, like when someone / something gets punished for something they didn't do. Or even worse, punished for something which happened to them. Like in some countries, it's punishable by death to BE raped. So someone GETS raped, then they're said to be a criminal, so they get executed. WTF!? I hate that so bad

I hate injustice, like when someone / something gets punished for something they didn't do. Or even worse, punished for something which happened to them. Like in some countries, it's punishable by death to BE raped. So someone GETS raped, then they're said to be a criminal, so they get executed. WTF!? I hate that so bad

I agree. In the Middle East, they have corrupted the Shariah, Islamic Law, with their own inventions. It doesn't even mention that in the Qu'ran. I think they do that, like how we mentioned in the Religion thread, to keep power and keep the women down. They claim that they are doing this for their own good, but that is far from the truth.

They used to do this in Pakistan when Zina was in control of the country. They did a special on 20/20 a long time ago, either in the 80's or the 90's talking about this.

Women get raped and go to jail. It's stupid and wrong. The men get off scott free.

There was something similar to this in a Punjab province in Pakistan. I think the ladies name was Mai. Well in that area it is ruled by sectors or regions by different people and they take care of their own matters. One family said that her brother had sex (or went out with) their sister. So what did they do? They punished her by having her gang raped. Yall might have heard it on the news, was sad...

I hold women up on a pedalstal and to see that is just sick. I mean they had mothers of their own, so why would they treat women this way.

EDIT: BTW, everytime I see your avatar (and before i made this thread awhile back) you always make me think you have a burqa on hah.

I hate that people think human beings are the pinnacle of creation. Further, I hate when people rationalize their heinous treatment of animals with the Biblical verse about G-d giving humans dominion over the animals. If I believed in G-d, I am certain that Being really meant stewardship. Humans stomp around this planet with our ‘might makes right’ attitude leaving a wake of destruction in our path. Certainly the pinnacle of creation would behave better than this!

Heh, it is similar to a burqa, except it's made from a tshirt.

Yeah the whole thing is sick. It's not necessarily to do with women, I mean, say if someone killed my brother and then I was put in jail for it, that's something I hate a lot, something real sick about being punished for something which A) wasn't your fault and B) was already really bad for you.

I hate that people think human beings are the pinnacle of creation. Further, I hate when people rationalize their heinous treatment of animals with the Biblical verse about G-d giving humans dominion over the animals. If I believed in G-d, I am certain that Being really meant stewardship. Humans stomp around this planet with our ‘might makes right’ attitude leaving a wake of destruction in our path. Certainly the pinnacle of creation would behave better than this!

Same here, I HATE IT WHEN THEY USE THE BIBLE JUST TO JUSTIFY THEIR CLAIMS! People can easily misconstrue literature to do bad. Man I just hate it. As far as that verse, I read that the real language means "Guardianship", not "Dominion" as in english. I have seen a lot of words in English mean totally different from the original. I personally say if you don't know the real language and read it in that, you aint got no right to teach it.

Animals are innocent, therefore are above us.

Heh, it is similar to a burqa, except it's made from a tshirt.

Yeah the whole thing is sick. It's not necessarily to do with women, I mean, say if someone killed my brother and then I was put in jail for it, that's something I hate a lot, something real sick about being punished for something which A) wasn't your fault and B) was already really bad for you.

I got the impression you were talking about them because of the example you gave, my bad. But ya I agree. But the thing is, how are you to determine if he is innocent or not? That's why if theres not enough evidence, I would rather be safe than sorry.

There was something similar to this in a Punjab province in Pakistan. I think the ladies name was Mai. Well in that area it is ruled by sectors or regions by different people and they take care of their own matters. One family said that her brother had sex (or went out with) their sister. So what did they do? They punished her by having her gang raped. Yall might have heard it on the news, was sad...

I hold women up on a pedalstal and to see that is just sick. I mean they had mothers of their own, so why would they treat women this way.

I can barely address this issue it outrages me so badly! I agree - how can they do this when they all have mothers, sisters, wives & daughters of their own.

I can barely address this issue it outrages me so badly! I agree - how can they do this when they all have mothers, sisters, wives & daughters of their own.

Heres some articles in case you never heard of it:

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1050628/asp/foreign/story_4923904.asp

http://in.news.yahoo.com/050805/139/5zlsq.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7245230/site/newsweek

What a way to tarnish Islam.

Yeah I agree with the examples you gave kollision, I hate them too, i hate anything like that. What I meant about the brother thing is, the concept of someone getting punished for something they didn't do. I do think people should go to jail sure. I just mean that in the instances that someone isn't guilty, it's really bad. And it's made twice as bad if they're being punished for something which they were already suffering because of, like if a baby dies from something, and the mother is then accused of murdering it, that's really bad for the mother, who was already destroyed by losing her child, but then is put in jail as punishment, it must be so awful.

Yeah I agree with the examples you gave kollision, I hate them too, i hate anything like that. What I meant about the brother thing is, the concept of someone getting punished for something they didn't do. I do think people should go to jail sure. I just mean that in the instances that someone isn't guilty, it's really bad. And it's made twice as bad if they're being punished for something which they were already suffering because of, like if a baby dies from something, and the mother is then accused of murdering it, that's really bad for the mother, who was already destroyed by losing her child, but then is put in jail as punishment, it must be so awful.

O ya, that mother case. I think it's neglect and then they just add on to make it murder or something like that. Ya, I get pissed at that too.

I remember seeing a rape case on TV with I believe 3 or 4 black youths that were charged for raping a white women in Central Park (?) I believe. Because of the cops "tactics", they ended up confessing to something they didn't do. A while later, they find that it was just one guy that was doing it and they caught him I believe in the act, I am not sure. So 3 or 4 guys punished with something they never did, while this guy was out preying on other women....

I hate stupid things. Like SUVs. And littering. And people who drive recklessly.

When I say those things are stupid I mean that there are much worse things to get upset about. But for some reason, relatively little things like that can make me mad. I guess the bigger stuff makes me sad, and it's the smaller stuff that makes me angry.

I hate just about everything right now, including myself.

I think you need a hug. So ask Robert to give you one for me.

To answer the question of the thread, animal and child suffering/abuse.

And to those who are appalled by the fact that I have placed both animals and human children in the same boat, all I can say is GET OVER IT!!!!!! .

Hate is a strong word. As far as people go there isn't anyone I hate, as it seems to me you have to love someone first before you can hate them. There aren't very many people at all that I can stomach for long, but it isn't hate, it is more like , and it is directed at the vast majority of the world.

I hate circumcision. Possibly more than I hate animal abuse.

Whats your reasoning for that?

It's cosmetic surgery performed on an unwilling participent, completely incapable of defending himself or understanding what the fuck is going on, and it irreversably alters the level of sexual pleasure for the adult man he is to become. All for no medical benefit whatsoever.

And, much as it is in animal rights, people will treat you like a fool for trying to protect defenseless children.

I hate circumcision. Possibly more than I hate animal abuse.

Whats your reasoning for that?

It's cosmetic surgery performed on an unwilling participent, completely incapable of defending himself or understanding what the fuck is going on, and it irreversably alters the level of sexual pleasure for the adult man he is to become. All for no medical benefit whatsoever.

And, much as it is in animal rights, people will treat you like a fool for trying to protect defenseless children.

I thought circumcision for men at least has added health benefits in terms of bacteria there as well as added pleasure in sex for the women, but not really much change for the men? It also gets dirtier easier without circumcision. So as far as saying that it is only cosmetic, I don't think would be valid since there are SOME benefits, whatever they may be. But I understand your claim.

I thought circumcision for men at least has added health benefits in terms of bacteria there as well as added pleasure in sex for the women, but not really much change for the men? It also gets dirtier easier without circumcision. So as far as saying that it is only cosmetic, I don't think would be valid since there are SOME benefits, whatever they may be. But I understand your claim.

Nope and big nope. Thousands of nerve endings are removed from the most sensitive part of your body, how could that not be a big change?

Your fingers get dirt under the nails, should we start removing fingernails from infants?

Circumcision cures nothing that soap and water can't fix.

Heres some sites that say there are benefits, as well as some that are just sketchy:

http://www.circumcisioninfo.com/circ_benefits.html

http://familydoctor.org/042.xml

http://www.circumcisioninfo.com/index_home_new.html

http://www.circumcision.org/awareness.htm

then heres some against circumcision

http://www.circumstitions.com/Morris.html

http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/circumci.html

I just did a quick search and saw mostly Pro Circumcision, but then I did look around for the Anti ones.

I personally like my circumcision. Dunno how I would live without it (or with it in this case). Perhaps it's just because I am used to it. When I personally see foreskin it doesn't look appealing to me (as if it shouldn't or should). Like I said, perhaps its just because I grew up circumsized.

What made you start to dislike circumcision? Was this when you were young or something you discovered which changed your outlook on it?