Is this real?

well, just putting those week numbers on there doesn't mean a thing, even if that progress was made there is no reason to think it was in just 3 months. However, Lean and Green did a great job in just a few months, though he wasn't as fat as this guy in the 1st picture. So, I wouldn't count it out, just find it hard to believe

plus his nipples change colour

plus his nipples change colour

Thats's true , in the frist pic he has almost no nipples

Anyway, to lose all that fat in 12 weeks is hard, to gain all those muscles in 12 weeks is hard, but to do both at same time is even harder.

If he would hold a newspaper showing the date it would be a better proof its real, but even in this case its easy to photoshop the muscles or the newspaper.

And even if he would have filmed video progress, he could just lose the fat and get body painted muscles like in the movie "300"...

I dunno...I've seen transformations like that in the Bill Phillips's "Body for Life" program, and that is a 12 week plan. Anything is possible...unfortunately, my body won't respond like that.

Unfortunately, many of the "Body for Life" transformations were thought to have been a combination of ringers (people who were in great shape, bulked up to look fat, then cut rapidly as they were experts at fat loss), post-pregnancy weight loss from women who were normally in exceptional shape (and could have achieved it without the program), or were juiced up (such as the controversy from ther very first BFL where supposedly a few participants flunked the polygraph test for stating they did not use steroids, but were still declared winners).

My opinion on this "transformation" - if it was real in 12 weeks, it was probably done with plenty of chemical enhancement. VERY few people would ever able to "figure out" how to transform so well so rapidly without some...ahem..."aides" to get there in such a short time. But, showcasing that kind of transformation is what sells programs/supplements/etc., and in a highly competitive field such as bodybuilding/body transformation stuff, most companies aren't afraid to stretch the truth considerably in order to make a dollar.

Fact stands, a natural person is NOT going to cut 30+ lbs. of pure fat while adding 10+ lbs. of muscle in the process. Unless you're in the top percentage of genetic freaks, but then, someone would probably have been quite unlikely to get so out of shape in the first place