Keith's AKA Draggingsticks Training Journal

Ok I am preparing my store list so I will have some healthy meals this week, starting Sunday. I am also going to fix my flat bike tire and buy a basketball so I can have a few different choices for cardio that I like. I will post starting measurement etc Sunday and have my workout schedule up by then. I am really looking forward to shedding some weight, looking and feeling good, and being healthy. I would love to make some friends with similar intrests on here.

ok day 1 is in the books. it was a challenge, i had several cravings today, it was tuff because i am an emotional eater and i have anxiety but i made it thru my first day. i worked out this morning, nothing really hard since i havnt exercised in a while. i did a full body workout 1 set for each body part and walked some after that. meals today were

1. rice, broc, peas, kidney beans

2. rice protein shake

3. salad w/ mung beans

4. rice protein shake

5. same as meal 1

6. kettle chips, 1/2 apple, and 1 serv pumpkin seeds.

I am new at this so any advice would be cool. ready for tomorrow.

I have been fighting off cravings off and on the last two days. Thankfully the frozen grapes helped out. Ok meals from yesterday are

1. check mex cereal, 1 banana, 1/8 c sunflower kernels, 1c rice milk

2. protein rice powder, 1 banana, 1/8c sunflower kernels, 1T pb

3. salad w/ black beans, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/3 avacado

4. same as 2

5. same as 3 and handful of frozen grapes

6. pumpkin seeds, frozen grapes, and chips

another thing i weighed in and have lost 5 lbs in two days, i calculated around 2200-2400 cals each day[ruff estimate]

ok off to another day.

lol,ye ive been slacking on the journal, been looking into acrylic paints, thinking about giving up oils, anyway, ive been at it, still have cravings off and on, mainly in the evening time, this heat doesnt make it any better. yesterday i ate

1. rice chex cereal, banana, 1/8c sunflower kernels, and 1 c rice milk

2. shake

3. taco salad w black beans homemade of course

4. shake

5. salad w/ black beans and 1/2 sweet potota

6. frozen grapes, blue berries w/ banana in rice milk w/ a hanful of rice chex cereal

today was about the same, actually about identical.

for tomorrow i am going to fix hummus, dont know if i spelled that right,

i feel good more, but the cravings are tuff, i almost want to eat some junk to make em go away. but i am riding it out.