IIFYM- How am I supposed to do this?

So I logged my info in on iifym.com and it says to cut weight my calorie intake should be at 2179 a day. Okay, no problem. Then I broke down the macros:

Carbs= 204

Protein= 160

Fat=80

Fiber= 40-50

My question is how am I supposed to hit these macros, with just 2179 calories to go on? I get that I plugged it in for losing weight but everyone I see who gets in that much protein, is on 3000+ calories a day. My stocky meso-endo body type would thrive on the lower 204g carb but 160g of protein on 2179? As a Vegan? How am I supposed to do this naturally? I don't really want to get into protein powders.

Nothing wrong with protein powders dude give em a try, but yeah you probably don't need to go that high, I prefer much higher levels of fats so I eat s lot of Brazil nuts, pistachios, peanut butter and avocados but focus on the calories for now bud. Eat more carbs before heavy training and more protein after, get the balance right

I've had protein powders in the past. I don't mind them, they make good chocolate milk. It's just that I don't feel like I'm training hard enough for supplemental nutrition. (Given I don't know what I'm training for atm) I can get the calories with little effort, I'm really sure I'm hitting like 300g carbs a day with 100g of protein tossed in. Fat I rarely worry about because with how I go through sunflower seeds (Theyre my favorite) my fat is beyond hit. Maybe I should train harder, OR...maybe I'm overthinking. I'm losing weight currently and I'm not trying. Taking cheese and eggs out of my diet left me a lot of wiggle room calorie wise so I think I'm good on that part. Just macros are a pain in the ass.

Nothing wrong with protein powders

debatable l0l

Well... Everything is...

If you're anti protein powder then that's up to you, but it's no good scaring everyone off it, people need to make that decision for themselves, ive used protein powders (almost every kind) for about 4 years and owe a lot of my progress to their convenience..

I would challenge you to find a bodybuilder, strongman, powerlifter, weightlifter etc that doesn't use/hasn't used protein powders, I would bet it's an extremely small list.

i think there are alot more particularly in the vegan community, who do it for health, and stick to whole foods, if you go through the bios on the main page, a good portion of them don't use protein powders, even the omni pros, alot of them just eat tons of chicken and rice lol, no protein powders.

and i think the current mr universe barny du plessi doesn't use them either

i think it's probably more valid on a vegan diet if you want to hit those high protein targets, but i think there are a good amount of downsides to them

i'm not exactly anti protein powder though

I've used protein powders before, I have nothing against them as a whole. It's more so a personal thing for me, I spent the first half of my adult life (so far) battling an eating disorder (Binge eating disorder) and now that I have a somewhat...generally...kinda healthy relationship with food, I don't want to incorporate supplements (Maybe other than a multivitamin) into my diet. Because it'll give me reason to not have to deal with real food and think about what I should and shouldn't eat. And I'd end up using them for something more than intended. Like building my entire diet around protein shakes. Not good.