Brendan's NEW book available for pre-order!

robert

Yeah, it's gonna rock. Brendan will be at my house in a few days. Maybe I can get him to post something about it.....but maybe not. He's super busy all the time, in a different city every week and touring all over. He's heading to Europe soon too.

The book is way more in depth than the first one he wrote years ago. The first book is still good, but only 112 pages or something like that. This is 320 pages and covers a detailed lifestyle of how to perform and live optimally through good nutrition and lowered stress.

Brendan really does Thrive! davidtarrfoster can't stop talking about how efficient Brendan is and I say the same a lot of the time. The guy is a machine, a pro athlete, a leader in the sports nutrition industy and becoming a good friend of mine. We'll travel together to L.A. soon and that will be fun.

I really look forward to the new book. Part of it was written here at my house while he was visiting.

Pre-orders may only be through that Canadian site but I'd assume they can be ordered from anywhere. I believe it launches sometime next month.

I'll see Brendan in a few days and find out his plans for his European tour. The new book should be pretty awesome. Brendan told me an entire Provence in Canada is considering using his "diet" guidelines for the curriculum of the public school system.

I don't know if I'll be able to get any signed copies of the book. His first book was a self published book and I was able to get my hands on lots of copies of it, since he published it himself. Just as I produced my own DVD, I had control over the inventory. This is a major book by the #1 book publisher in Canada. I suspect I'll be buying the book like everyone else, rather than getting any free copies.

I'll ask Brendan more about it in a few days.

Thanks for your interest.

It all depends...I know people that have written books that actually got more free copies than they sold(in the thousands). Of course this won't be the case with Brendan but they should give him some.

Yeah, I'm sure some of those places you mentioned will carry it. I also try to support the smaller places. I just don't know when they'll be carrying it. It might be too "healthy" for Food Fight! to carry I'll talk to them about it though. I plan on going there tomorrow.

I'm not sure. I know his tour is for the launch of Vega so he'll be going to the places where Vega is being sold.

He arrives in Portland tomorrow afternoon so I'll ask him and get his intinerary and post it here.

Thanks for your interest! He's a cool guy.

Brendan arrived last night. I asked him about his "European Tour." He said it is all of 4 days.

I thought it was longer but it's just an appearance at a major trade show and then he's back to North America for a major book tour. He said his book is doing very well with pre-orders right now, so that is exciting.

So yeah, he will just be in London at that trade show for a few days.

I'm sure he'll get out there again someday and stay longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered mine...I'm very much looking forward to reading the new info....I've been waiting for more after reading the first book

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some reviews from Amazon.ca

This is far and away the best book I've ever read on the subject of diet...and I've read A LOT of diet books. Its holistic, long-term, broad-thinking approach is what appeals to me. Brazier has written a fantastic book that has given me a completely different prospective on the subject. It's exceptionally well-written (considerably better than your average diet book), is concise and remarkably sensible. I had no idea how much poor food choices caused a stress response and how that was the root cause of my sleep difficulties and ultimately my slow but steady weight gain. Thanks to the Thrive Diet, I'm already sleeping more soundly and waking up with greater energy, resulting in no desire to drink coffee or eat sugary foods. Thank you Thrive Diet! This book is truly in a class by itself.

I recieved this book after reading Brendans first book "Thrive," and when I started it I never expected such tasty recipies. Along with some great advice to help you along the way, there will be great recipies that you will not tried before. You do not feel like it is a diet, it does still feel like you are eating the foods you love to eat. The food is that good, yet it is a lot healthier.. If you have seen brendan speak, and liked what you have heard, you would like this book as it covers all that he speaks about and more. This is a great book, one I will use and try to live by for years to come.

ps try the cinnamon plantaine strips.....wow. yummy

oh and the pizza's mmmmmmm.....

thanks for another great book Brendan

-------------

I'm sure it is excellent! I will try to post a personal review soon. I love learning from Brendan!