Oh flandersssss

Zack

I've three watermelons already. Thery're stiil very expensive though.

Why don't you try a big bottle of Watermelon flavored vodka. It'll cost less. And by the time you're finish you'll be saying "Oh Flandersss".

Flare I can't decide which is better, the emoticon or the amazing pic! I guess you cannot eat the emoticon so i'll have to go with the pic.

About 2 mos ago, I tried fresh watermelon juice made at a restaurant for the first time. Oh my gosh! I quickly downed it and requested another. Cannot believe what I was missing all of this time.....

Okay boys and girls:

I had one watermelon (a small one though) and decided to stay with the galia melons (which are super sweet right now) because the water melon was not sweet and juicy enough for a melon-gourmet like me

Marla and Milo are also enjoying the little galias

Do those taste a lot like honeydew melons? They look the same. I think I may have had some last year, but I am not sure. I had some kind of melon that looked exactly like honeydew and pretty much tasted the same also.

Honeydew are my favorite.

Honestly, who doesn't like Watermelon? It was the first fruit Cosmo ever tried and his favorite still to this date:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1563/p1020066wb1.jpghttp://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1122/p1020067du5.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/955/p1020068ca2.jpghttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3426/p1020069de3.jpg

Cosmo is a shihtzu. He is actually my family's dog. When the last dog we had passed away my father said that he never wanted another dog again and no one could replace his old one. 1 1/2 years passed. My father was diagnosed with an 'incurable cancer'. We agreed at the last minute that hapiness is the best medicine and that a new puppy would give him a positive outlook at the very last minute to get him one for xmas. I wanted to adopt and my sisters said sure. We went to the adoption center and after seeing all the dogs literally hurling themselves at the front of their cages to get our attention we were all in tears but there was only very large dogs and we knew he did not want a large dog. I was so upset, I didn't want a puppy mill dog, I know what they go through to get them and the horrible treatment, like debarking.

I fought and pleaded but gave in and said if it is going to make him happy and help him, it's last minute, I let it go. We got him at a store.

two years later, 3 surgeries later and some very heavy duty experimental western medicine and he is cancer free and does not need to take anything anymore....

We got him at a store.

You can buy dogs at a store???

two years later, 3 surgeries later and some very heavy duty experimental western medicine and he is cancer free and does not need to take anything anymore....

That's fantastic!

BTW I have a watermelon right know!

We got him at a store.

You can buy dogs at a store???

I think he means a pet store( Which are rather quite common actually ) I doubt he meant Target or Wal-Mart

Although I'd prefer to adopt a pup from a pound or maybe get a free one. On occasion people will hand out free animals outside of grocery stores. Mostly animals that they can't take care of.

It's a Win-Win situation. You get a pet for free and you also get the chance to save a life of an animal that would/could have eventually got put to sleep.

I love Watermelon along with ya'll. I used to hate/loathe it. But being vegan makes you appreciate fruits and vegetables more. Now Watermelon s among on of my favorite fruits. I currently have 5 personal sized watermelons in the fridge just chill'in( and one jumbo sized one which I will try and tackle soon.