I'm Back!

VeganGirl2006

Hey VeganGirl.

I am a much newer member to VBBF so I never had the pleasure of knowing you. I did the whole profile post search so I could find your old intro to get to know you a bit and give a welcome back and new welcome to me...

I take it you don't work at Mcdonald's anymore yes? If so, what have you found yourself doing for work?

I saw the Fast Food Nation when I was already vegan but i'm glad it had such a major impact on you. That movie was absolutely ing and horrid. So sooooooooooo sad.

Also checked out the myspace, congrats on the child and her wiccaning =D

Did you ever wind up going fully vegan?

Hey VeganGirl.

I am a much newer member to VBBF so I never had the pleasure of knowing you. I did the whole profile post search so I could find your old intro to get to know you a bit and give a welcome back and new welcome to me...

I take it you don't work at Mcdonald's anymore yes? If so, what have you found yourself doing for work?

I saw the Fast Food Nation when I was already vegan but i'm glad it had such a major impact on you. That movie was absolutely ing and horrid. So sooooooooooo sad.

Also checked out the myspace, congrats on the child and her wiccaning =D

Did you ever wind up going fully vegan?

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

Nope, I don't work at McDonald's anymore. Right now I am working part time for Wells Fargo and full time for PMA Conseco selling supplemental insurance. I just stay at Wells Fargo for the health insurance benefits. The PMA Conseco thing is awesome and I love it!

Yep, Fast Food Nation was quite a mess. I still have the book and have seen the film. I've also recently purchased Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. I can't wait to try out some of the recipes in there! Kim and Rory are freaking cool! I love their bluntness in their books.

thanks for the compliments on my daughter and her Wiccaning! She's a great baby! She's 6 weeks old now and so adorable!

I am not quite fully vegan but very darn close! I just have to overcome this stupid cheese addiction. And I am having a major problem finding suitable vegan cheese substitutes. I've found great vegan substitutes for everything else except shredded cheese. The only shredded cheese I have found here that is non-dairy is a rice cheese which has casein in it. Not gonna work! Many people have recommended Follow Your Heart but I can't find any place in Fargo that offers it. I have found Tofutti's vegan cheese slices to work great for Boca burgers and such but can't find a shredded cheese substitute yet. Advice on how to cut out shredded cheese would be greatly appreciated and put me into a total vegan diet!

• 2 weeks later...