The emoticon chain story

For some reason it just came to mind. I thought this might be a good idea. When you click on view more emoticons, you'll see all of them and make sure you give enough time to let them all load up.

Hopefully, if this thread is well received, perhaps we could go through all of them?!

Well this was my idea. Go through all the emoticons, column by column, from top to bottom (row by row from left to right is much easier but it seems that there are similar ones back to back so i didn't like that) and write a story. You can see the order of them from my post. It would be like a chain story and the next person who posts would continue from the last persons post and start with the next emoticon in line. Sound like a good concept? Let's find out......

Try to end mid sentence, it works out better that way!

I think it would be cool to get my teeth whitened, like that girl on the teeth whitening ad on this forum who imo looks like EmmyBear . On my way to the dentist, I found out that these use chemicals and it's damn expensive so I opted not to I wonder what excites people the most and where the heck the exclamation mark came from? It sure would be nice to train at Gleason's Gym again and get into a nice match at white collar boxing night Why is it that lately everytime I get dressed, my shirt likes to automatically tuck itself into my jeans or shorts, does this happen as we age as a sign to tell us we're getting older, like grandpas? Suddenly I realized that this isn't really working out too much like a story and perhaps someone should step in and help me out, someone like, na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na ...............

Anyone who can decipher this is a champion.

+ got in a to go then got our and went to the to go post on the . On the way and died. He became an and went home to and the loss of a .

Rules of the game, you must retype the story with the words that fit. Or close to them anyways.

In Zack's words:

Josh and I got into a car to go to the gym to workout. After our workout we got our protein drink on and drove home to post on the forum. On the way home Josh farted in the car and I died. I became and angel and he went home to take a massive dump and mourn the loss of a great friend.

Can I try????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day it was my , and my friend took me to a martial art contest as a present. He said he could fight and win the champion: . I thought it was impossible, and that he was a and going to be very soon. But he went , and we got there. They started , and, as obvious, my friend was being (not in the proper meaning of the emoticon...), but then he came out with his special secret martial art move (an important master taught him just a minute before dying): .

The audience went mad , and lost with honour, but made him promise to teach him the secret move!

My friend had his glorious moment , and I have a nice memory about my birthday!!!!