Vegan Vacationers from last year?

robert

Hey those of you from last year....do you plan on coming this year?

We're trying to make some final plans and make payments for the house, etc.

Please let us know asap. ASAP!

Thanks!

Edited by robert

How about it folks?

We're getting close. What's the plan........are you in or out? Was my farting really that bad last year?

Our turnout seems a little smaller this year, but I know it will still be awesome and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with those attending.

Just a thought!!

If we don't get enough people, and payments for the cabin part, and there are no other cabins available.What about just staying in Portland, and then going up to the Mount Hood area for just one day. Then for the other days maybe going to different areas. The down payments that you already have could be set aside for gas, and car expenses. Just an idea. The main problem would be people would be staying for a week in Portland at members houses instead of only four days.

Anyone else from last year?

Jessifly and I talked tonight and we may try to have tents outdoors for close to free if not free so we can get more people since as far as I know, every spot inside the cabin is now FULL.

Anyone interested in camping outside in tents? You can still hang out all 4 days obviously, just like everyone else, but when it comes to sleep time, the cabin will be full. I imagine we can have a few tents outside.

Anyone want to camp?