The Most ANNOYING songs ever!

I saw this awhile back on other forums whenever I go searching around for obscure music or just stuff I haven't heard before. I thought it was a grand idea.

I had many ones to open this thread up with and reasons why but i'll save them for later and honestly I cannot think right now because of the horror show FERGIE and her ultimate annoyingness.

If you google around, you'll see that her songs are in the top 5 most annoying songs ever list (such as 'my humps' by all sorts of accredited magazines and everyone agrees, she can just get on you.

Now please remember that annoying does not necessarily reflect talent, consequently, the more annoying and catchy a song is, the more talented that artist may just be. It isn't easy to get a song stuck in someone's head after they listen to it just once but some just have that knack. These songs might actually be quite good but they just get on your nerves because they stick in your head.

I start with Fergie, who has made it impossible for me to delay this thread any longer with her ingly horrendous new song for the Sex and the City movie in theaters...

Labels or Love-Fergie

I'm not a Fergie hater, just stating the facts. I actually love her song "You Got Me Trippin' and never get tired of hearing it.

Also i'd just like to mention that I despised this song from day one and boycotted radio as they just could not stop playing it. Don't worry Rob, I liked alot of his stuff, like 'Run It' but this one is horrendous.

With You - Chris Brown

I hated this song from day one also but I did not have the hatred for it that I had for Chris Brown's song.

Love In This Club

This is one of those songs that I actually liked when it first came out but it got very very annoying and was played too often and I wound up disliking it.

Other nominees?

Soulja Boy-Superman I fuckin hate this song. Oops excuse the language

DAMN f********************* (many expletives)!

UGGH! I don't know if you recal but I got conned by a fake italian dude awhile back and I wrote a thread about it. I did not realize what the song was on his ringtone for his cell until you posted this.

THIS WAS THAT TOOL'S RINGTONE

AGGGH

I second this one.

Soulja Boy-Superman I fuckin hate this song. Oops excuse the language

I think I'll have to second this one for worst song ever.

At one point I had to look up the lyrics just to confirm that it was as bad as I'd expected, and it actually turned out to be worse. It made my head hurt just reading them.

Sad thing is, that's what most people think of when they think about hip-hop or rap. It's terribly far from it and is a black eye on the whole genre. This kind of thing gives all music a bad name, but especially the genres that it (kind of) falls under, regardless of how far removed it is from the true spirit of what came before it.

"Because I got High" - Afro Man

"Who Let the Dogs Out" - I dunno who did this song but I hope they die

"Holla Back Girl" - Gwen Stefani. Worthless sellout. GAWD

"Bandages" - Hot Hot Heat

ANY song by Nickelback. GAWD!!! I hate them so much!! I hate that douchebag Chad Kroeger! He lives in my town and if I ever see him in the grocery store or on the bus (lost his license due to his uber douchebaggery) I am going to rip that goofy dork patch off his face and shave his fuckin goldie locks hair and make him EAT IT!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I'm done.

love song by Sarah Barellis (sp?)

i LOVED this song when i first heard it, but now--5 months later, i feel like everytime i hear it, bile rises in the back of my throat becuse i still hear it about 15 times a day! I cannot get away from this song. and what's WORSE? is that everytime i hear it, i can't change the station until it's over! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! its like black magic of something.

Yep, "Who let the dogs out" must take the cake for most awful, I'm with you 100% Marcina. Otherwise I find "Barbie Girl" highly annoying. Mainly because if you hear it it will go on replay in your head for a few weeks. Any screechy whiny songs annoy me too. Like anything by Mariah Carey.

Yep, "Who let the dogs out" must take the cake for most awful, I'm with you 100% Marcina. Otherwise I find "Barbie Girl" highly annoying. Mainly because if you hear it it will go on replay in your head for a few weeks. Any screechy whiny songs annoy me too. Like anything by Mariah Carey.

When I lived in New Mexico some radio DJ wanted to get married over the airwaves, but the studio wouldnt allow him. He locked himself in the booth, and for over 8 hours straight tookover the station and played Barbie Girl. 8 hours of Barbie Girl. HOLY EXLPLETIVE.

I still like the song though haha!

"Because I got High" - Afro Man

I lawl everytime I hear this song.

MAH ROOM IS STILL MESSED UP AND I KNOW WHY...BECAUSE I GOT HIGH..BECAUSE I GOT HIGH...BECAUSE I GOT HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANY song by Nickelback. GAWD!!! I hate them so much!! I hate that douchebag Chad Kroeger! He lives in my town and if I ever see him in the grocery store or on the bus (lost his license due to his uber douchebaggery) I am going to rip that goofy dork patch off his face and shave his fuckin goldie locks hair and make him EAT IT!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Take pics when you do this and I'll love you forever.

I have actually sang Barbie Girl in a bar once. I almost know it word for word. I'm living your nightmare

Seriously though. Only one song can take the cake as worst song ever. Most of the songs listed here are pretty good. With the only true hatred/dislike coming from the beholder( After all I know for certain a lot of people love Boy George as I do )

But what counts as a worst song ever? Well for one it would have to have the worst lyrics and god awful singing.

Too many people like some of the songs listed here to count as worst. But that doesn't mean that there isn't a TRUE worst song ever.

MEDICAL WARNING. WATCHING THIS WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLODE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CE7CIWXzno

MEDICAL WARNING. WATCHING THIS WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLODE

Don't say I didn't warn ya

Because of this stupid thread, I dreamt I was singing Barbie Girl at a karaoke bar, and I knew the song word for word. UGH. Now its annoying.

Love it!

Okay, anything ever 'recorded' (it certainly wasn't singing) by Jennifer Lopez. Who the heck let her produce music? More so, who actually bought a cd from her? It's horrendous:

I enjoy most of Justice but this song is highly annoying:

D.A.N.C.E. - Justice

Congrats Chris Brown you did it again from start to finish on this one. Didn't even know he sung this song until I looked up what it was to post.

Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown

AWFUL

Laffy Taffy - D4L

I don't recognize the names of those songs, but I'm sure if you played them for me I'd be "Ohshi THAT one!"

My sister listens to annoying music. Anything that makes you want to shove wooden stakes in your ears, she has.

I just thought of a new one the other day. "Girlfriend" from Avril Lavigne. Seriously. How was she even allowed into the recording studio with that monstrosity??