What are you eating NOW?

Zack

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been eating a ton of veggiemax footlongs from Subway.. Iknow I know.. not Vegan, I'm not all the way vegan yet, just veggie, but it's my guilty pleasure. No cheese though.

I'm now eating some baby carrots.

For a few days later this summer I'll eat organic carrots and nothing else during all day long, like Clive Owen in Shoot' em up ! lol

I have no idea who Clive Owen is, but for some reason picking a single thing and only eating that for a day sounds interesting. Maybe when I find some really fantastic local organic veggie at the farmer's market I'll give it a try.

Had Sweet Chili Lime Tofu w/ Kale and Quinoa for dinner.

It was almost ironic that I found this recipe yesterday and our organic quinoa arrived today. Of course I had to try it - I even used the mint from our garden! So good. I should note - I used kale instead of collard greens.

The recipe can be found here at: Vegan Yum Yum

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3006/2545274880_2f6f744f32.jpg

Now I'm working on the freshly baked whole wheat bread with Earth Balance for dessert.

Wow this thread is getting even more fascinating, espescially with the photos.

Pink, that's a huge sandwich ! and way better than those spoonfuls of brown sugar you were eating once upon a time I'll make myself some sandwiches like that for this summer... and what's a Yellow Potassium Stick ? a carrot or what, lol.

Talking about carrots, yes I'll have this orange tint on my skin, actually I already have. It doesn't take much, just 1 or 2 carrots or beets, maybe some sun rays and I'm yellow-orange, even brown almost red... then in winter I come back to my white skin...

A yellow potassium stick = A Banana

That sandwhich was pretty tasty when I made it. I call it the "Vegan Monster Jr"

It's not nearly as big as I wanted to make it. Some day when I have the resources I will make myself a true "Vegan Monster"