If I owe you something.........

robert

Hey just FYI,

I fly out to San Francisco later this morning and will be home on Monday the 9th to stay for a while. Probably a good 5 weeks before I go anywhere far away.

I am behind on some things like sending Vega bonus packs, sending out prize winning t-shirts, and updating the main website.

When I get back on Monday I will tackle all of those things. Pm me if you have any questions or concerns. I am one of the busiest people we know of, working about 4 jobs, a couple of those being full time, but I enjoy keeping my integrity in tact and I will follow through appropriately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

You picked the easy ones...those are easy to remember, it's all the bonus shirts and Vega packages that I'm behind on.....at the airport now about to head out to Oakland, CA

Time to go.....but please remind me if I do owe you something....send me a pm, I'm happy to hear from you....

Don't worry about it too much, Robert.

I don't want you to get overwhelmed! You do so much and I understand how busy you are. I'm just happy my picture's been up on the front of the site for so long hahaha! It's someone else's turn for the spotlight though, I know

As for the Vega packages, it gets here when it gets here. I am a patient person, so no worries, and try to relax on your trip!

Rob we know you're a busy boy.

I think it'd be good if you can talk to the contest winners and see if they agree to have their stuff sent when all the contests finish so you won't have to be troubled about it all the time and just go once to send them all.

Don't worry for my t-shirt now. I don't even have a permanent address and I'm going to be moving around the next 2 months. When I move to my new appartment I might start getting a bit more nagging (just joking)

So yep, dun worry for me, just keep on being awesome and showing some people how good it is to be a VBB.

I think I owe you 2 shirts now! We'll know tomorrow...........sorry I'm so late...I'm in a hotel in California at the moment and will be in another country next week

I like your idea of waiting but I also like getting the shirts out there.....I will have an assistant in a matter of weeks, so it will be cool

Thanks again everyone for your patience. It is much appreciated.

Vega, shirts, DVDs, etc. are all being sent out this week.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE MISSING SOMETHING OR OWED SOMETHING....I WON'T MIND AT ALL, IN FACT I APPRECIATE THE REMINDERS BECAUSE I DEAL WITH SO MANY PEOPLE, IT'S HARD TO ALWAYS KEEP UP.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC