Office Worker Goes Absolutely Insane

endcruelty

If this is real, then everyone in that office is a pansy. If they all rushed him at once, they could have easily subdued him. Instead they all just stand around and watch. It's not like that guy is Tony Jaa, he was just a nut ball, nobody would have got hurt.

Alternatively, somebody could have given him a hug, it would have defused the situation

This shows again that humans are monsters and crazy. Why didn't the other guys stop him? They are just watching. I am not pro violance, but they should have punched him much earlier.

if someone would have destroyed the office where i used to work i would be happy. that would be at least one day off work

I was more impressed by the foolish behavior of his office mates just standing there and watching, even while he started swinging the ax.

Who wants to risk getting hurt or hurt for life over something that will not matter to anyone in a few months?

I would have simply walked out and alerted building security.

Edited by beforewisdom

Who keeps a big huge axe in an office anyway? And why?

Damn it!!! I was just about to say that

That's a huge factor in why I think this whole ordeal is staaaaged.

There are many reasons too.

Reason 1: No one would just stand there silently and not do anything after seeing him throw that monitor at that woman. I mean seriously I'm sure a few men in that room are wimps but not all of them. The only reason for the hesitation was because it was staged and they wanted to show a significant amount of destruction and chaos before filming him going down.

Reason 2: The axe being a major factor in why I think this is fake. I mean he just randomly picked up that axe out of no where in that office and started to wreck shit up. I think it was just a tool of destruction for yet another office freak-out video.

Reason 3: The computer that was thrown at the woman. Look closely. Does it look plugged in to you?

His fellow coworkers didn't just bum rush him because of two reasons;

1. Shocked at first into doing nothing.

2. They felt compassion for him. They were probably aware he was close to losing it before he indeed did lose it. They stood around feeling sorry for him. Some cautiously came up to him trying to implore him to stop.

They should have punched him immediately says nobbi... If I had been there and this was some person I had probably spent years working with, I would have avoided getting violent with him in the hopes he'd quickly calm back down on his own.

Anyway I work in a hospital and occasionally patients who aren't in their right mind get potentially violent, I always avoid resorting to phsyically restraining them if possible because as soon as someone lays their hands on them they really get aroused.

I guess if someone really disliked this coworker of theirs, they may have been happy to see this day come and quickly jumped forward to kick his ass. And I guess some other coworkers who were completely and utterly indifferent to him may have just walked out without trying to help him calm down.

Oh and just another reason I hope to never end up somewhere in a cubicle without any windows!

Some people are saying this is staged, but I dunno. It looks pretty real to me, even down to the asshole people, instead of stopping him, video camering it with their cell phones!

They should have punched him immediately says nobbi... If I had been there and this was some person I had probably spent years working with, I would have avoided getting violent with him in the hopes he'd quickly calm back down on his own.

I didn't say immediately, but this scene took several minutes.

This is a typical reaction of most Dutch people,too "In the hope that he'd quickly calm back down on his own....." We first watch and wait untill he would hurt someone. But that could be to late and fatal for somebody. I am absolutely against violence, but I would try to avoid worse things.