HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE NICOLE AKA SEASIREN

ROBBIE

Thank you everyone!

And Jason .... I love you!!!!

I had a wonderful day, my youngest surprised me with breakfast in bed. All the kids made me cards. The girls picked wild flowers (so beautiful) and I had phone calls, texts, e-mails, comments and threads like this one. It was so nice so many took time out of their day to do these things, the "little" things were my favorite. I received some gifts as well and some where very thought out, which was very appreciated.

Still adjusting to a new area, I do miss the smell of the salt air off the ocean at times, but a fairly slow pace life here. I CAN NOT go anywhere without being stopped to have a conversation about, anything, the weather.... just chit chat The vast majority of the people are extremely friendly and I must have a sign on my head that says "talk to me" , since it varies, men, women, adult, children, all ages.

But I love it really.... somehow, somewhere along the line something "clicked" and I appreciate the sun setting and rising, to beautiful evening sky, flowers, birds, light conversation, a smile. Taking the time out of my day to help someone else ..... this one is so new. I used to help other people, but now I am more aware of it. Helping someone load their groceries (elderly) or get something off the top shelf (wheel chair bound). Somewhere along the line, I grew up

But I love it really.... somehow, somewhere along the line something "clicked" and I appreciate the sun setting and rising, to beautiful evening sky, flowers, birds, light conversation, a smile. Taking the time out of my day to help someone else ..... this one is so new. I used to help other people, but now I am more aware of it. Helping someone load their groceries (elderly) or get something off the top shelf (wheel chair bound). Somewhere along the line, I grew up

This was so cool to read.

Happy 29th.