zup?

xphilx

hey everybody!

i'm phil from the north of germany. i actually wanted to wait some time before i start writing here but xjohanx forced me to do it now.

not much to say about me i guess. i'm vegan for a bit more than two years now, i've been vegetarian for some years before. i'm straight edge as you may can see.

i've always been into almost all kinds of sport but i started working out at the gym about two years ago. first i trained really irregular and i wasn't making any progress at all but for about a year i hit the gym four times the week and i'm making quite some progress.

beside my real life in the gym i'm studying political science, which is very interesting so far but i couldn't figure out if it's the right thing for me.

i hope that i can get some helpful tips in here concerning my training, nutrition and maybe i'll post some pics in the before/after section.

greetings!

Welcome Phil!

You sound like a very nice person and it's a pleasure to have you here. I'm glad Johan forced you to post. I have done that to others before as well, why not? It's a great place for info and to post inspiring progress blogs and photos as well as to get inspired.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

Welcome!

We have lots of Germans here too, so maybe there are people in your area. Thanks Johan for bringing a friend on board! We really appreciate it!

All the best and welcome aboard new friend!

that would be pretty awesome!

thanks to you and all the others for saying welcome! i'm looking forward to talk to all of you somewhere on this board soon.

• 2 weeks later...