what is going on with the new version of the forum?

Im Your Man

Could I request that you look for the setting that makes links posted to an outside website open in a new window? Thanks.

I'm going to see what I can do. That will likely require a change to the BBCode and is going to take some digging on my part.

Could I request that you look for the setting that makes links posted to an outside website open in a new window? Thanks.

I'm going to see what I can do. That will likely require a change to the BBCode and is going to take some digging on my part.

Thanks! It was nice on the old software when if you clicked on a link to another website it didn't interrupt your browsing here, because it opened in a new window.

oh...strange...lol....um... I get the white screen of death...hehe any time I try to post a new topic in the general discussion forum. Also some of the topics I cannot reply to...um this one worked I guess.

I tried posting in the animals rights forum and the general discussion forum I cannot post either.

I am wondering if I was moderated out of those topics...or it is just a bug. If I was I would like to know why. If you could check into that for me. Please

Thanks! It was nice on the old software when if you clicked on a link to another website it didn't interrupt your browsing here, because it opened in a new window.

Can you try this again and let me know if you get the same behaviour? I did a quick change that might have resolved this.

I think I figured out the white screen of death for posting....If your post is more than a few paragraphs long you get the white screen of death.....And I think it gets mad if you try to post more than one reply after another....I shortened my responses into two reply then tried to do another and it would not let me..try posting a shorter reply and wait till someone else replies to post again.Or log out then in again and try to post.

Might be but I doubt it. The white screen appears even when I do a PM of a few words (10 or less). I have a feeling I know what it's tied to (the actual server's cache) and I'm going to try a re-install later when it's not too busy.

I think that the trouble with the PMs just shows that the anti-soy hysteria about soy feminizing men may have an element of truth in it. While it is normal for women to have trouble with PMs, how the hell do guys even GET trouble with PMs to begin with? It must be the *&())$ soy. Geeze, I never noticed how much my colored briefs look like panties. I'm throwing out my tempeh right now...........

I think that the trouble with the PMs just shows that the anti-soy hysteria about soy feminizing men may have an element of truth in it. While it is normal for women to have trouble with PMs, how the hell do guys even GET trouble with PMs to begin with? It must be the *&())$ soy. Geeze, I never noticed how much my colored briefs look like panties. I'm throwing out my tempeh right now...........

ROFL! And how does that explain me?!? Oh wait.. right.. I don't like soy.

The forum bugs, however, are going to make me