30 days Vegan episode. Anyone catch it?

Dr. Pink

I saw it.. thought it was pretty good. I think the vegan/peta family did a poor job of explaining things to the guy initially, and I still don't like a lot of peta's tactics, but ultimately he was exposed to some of the horrid truths through other means. My wife and I were both pretty shocked with how he seemed to change at the end. We were very surprised how open he was to everything.

It was much better than the subsequent gay parents episode. That woman was crazy!

My one friend watched it and said it was really sad and made her feel like starting to do something about the way she eats. I bet she'll be vegan soon, she already stopped eating meat.

I didn't watch it because I was already in a pretty bad mood and from what she told me I probably would have bawled my eyes out.

I saw this episode. There were certain things that could have been handled better. But at least in the end the tough hunter cared more about animals, and something got through to him. I think the vegan family, and the lady at the animal sanctuary could have been a bit more informative. But hopefully this episode will have made some people think a bit more about where their yummy meat comes from, and the conditions the animals have to live in.

• 3 weeks later...