Wassup! Wassup! Wassup!

Hi Richard

We miss you

Oh yeah...

well lifes been good...i've had the opportunity to do what I love and help a lot of people achieve goals the never thought possible and that's what it's all about for me....I'm truly blessed.

catch ya!

richard

I am soooooo glad you are back! (you are back aren't you?)

I tried to contact you several times but obviously you have been very busy and successful!

All the best for you and I hope we stay in contact from now on!

HEY!!!! wassup Flan....

How's the youngster and the rest of the fam?

Yeah...a lot has changed, infact the crap that went down with me and "others" here in this section really inspired me to be more pro-active about what I believe in and I had two successful online boot camps, which led to me being a co-host on a internet radio show which I really enjoyed and got a lot of valuable information from, I'm busy taking things to the next level and I'm having a bunch of fun doing it.

I can now do muscle ups (between 8-10 reps) and I've just started doing one arm chin ups (1 rep each arm) both have been long time goals so I have one left to master...the dreaded STANDING AB WHEEL ROLL OUT...but I'm not far from that either, so it's looking good on the fitness front!

No.... I'm not staying here, I know my presence here would bring back the "debators" and I don't want that for this section, as far as I was concerned this section was supposed to be about caring and sharing and not spending your time defending yourself, I just popped in to say wassup, which I will do from time to time!

you can get at me on myspace or PM/e-mail me from here I guess or get me at fruitarianfitness.com

Anyway man catchya later!

Richard

Hi !

I know you from some of your old posts, the article about you that Andesuma posted and your website. I love your philosophy about what is natural, what it means to be fit, and the real utility of foods. People like you, andesuma, lean&green had a good influence on me to try eating more fruits and greens, so I'm now raw (at least for this summer, I'll see after... the winter is cold here so I find it a bit difficult) and I'm doing a 1 month juice fast, or feast as L&G like to call it.

Welcome back!

Hi !

I know you from some of your old posts, the article about you that Andesuma posted and your website. I love your philosophy about what is natural, what it means to be fit, and the real utility of foods. People like you, andesuma, lean&green had a good influence on me to try eating more fruits and greens, so I'm now raw (at least for this summer, I'll see after... the winter is cold here so I find it a bit difficult) and I'm doing a 1 month juice fast, or feast as L&G like to call it.

Welcome back!

Cool.....yes there's some good people here....follow you instincts and be open to change!

congrats on going raw, it's pretty hardcore so don't expect it to be pretty, it actually takes a long time to really start living the raw lifestyle, until then your just transitioning.

If your in it for the long haul you'll eventually get there....if your just experimenting then don't take your results too seriously because it gets better the longer you do it.

Either way it's great to meet you....now I'm off to do my ab wheel roll outs!

Richard

HEY!!!! wassup Flan....

They are all doing great! Marla will soon start going to the kindergarden and Milo is working on getting on his feet already (he is 7 month old )

Yeah...a lot has changed, infact the crap that went down with me and "others" here in this section really inspired me to be more pro-active about what I believe in and I had two successful online boot camps, which led to me being a co-host on a internet radio show which I really enjoyed and got a lot of valuable information from, I'm busy taking things to the next level and I'm having a bunch of fun doing it.

I can now do muscle ups (between 8-10 reps) and I've just started doing one arm chin ups (1 rep each arm) both have been long time goals so I have one left to master...the dreaded STANDING AB WHEEL ROLL OUT...but I'm not far from that either, so it's looking good on the fitness front!

I followed your "career" closely and you are still a great inspiration to me.

Congrats on doing muscle ups and one arm chin ups! I am still far away from doing them but this is one more time you motivate me.

No.... I'm not staying here, I know my presence here would bring back the "debators" and I don't want that for this section, as far as I was concerned this section was supposed to be about caring and sharing and not spending your time defending yourself, I just popped in to say wassup, which I will do from time to time!

I am sorry to hear that and hope the section will soon be a even better place to stay for you where we (raw foodists/fruitarians) do not need to defend us.

you can get at me on myspace or PM/e-mail me from here I guess or get me at fruitarianfitness.com

Be sure I will do that!

HEY!!!! wassup Flan....

They are all doing great! Marla will soon start going to the kindergarden and Milo is working on getting on his feet already (he is 7 month old )

I followed your "career" closely and you are still a great inspiration to me.

Congrats on doing muscle ups and one arm chin ups! I am still far away from doing them but this is one more time you motivate me.

I am sorry to hear that and hope the section will soon be a even better place to stay for you where we (raw foodists/fruitarians) do not need to defend us.

Be sure I will do that!

Great stuff...I'm sure they will be fighting you for your home made gym in no time...ha,ha, my daughter already does hill sprints with me and she kicks my butt and she's only 4 yrs old.....

Yeah...I'm over the moon about achieving my long time goals but now the battle is on to increase the reps, these exercises take a lot out of you soyou have to be careful not to over stress the body.

Yes I'll always be around at Fruitarian Fitness.Com if anything so be sure to stay in touch.

peace man....

Richard

I just try my best not to feed too much into debating and so far so good; I can honestly say that I have yet to cross paths with anyone about anything, really regarding the raw lifestyle, which is cool b/c I call this place home for so many reasons, not just the raw food aspect.

I caught one of your videos on G2MR (giveittomeraw.com). I had no idea you had a British like accent, it is British right? Whatever it is, I tok a step back and smiled.

Unfortunately you were in the middle of a crazy wind tunnel so I couldn't hear much of what you were trying to say but I did hear you saying about how beneficial juice feasts are and that's where you get alot of your energy from. Loved it. Looked like someone was in a car beside you filming, yes? haha

Was very happy to connect with you there as when I joined here, I always wanted to see your posts but quickly learned that you weren't really an active member anymore.

Either way, thanks for shouting yourself out here, always a pleasure

I just try my best not to feed too much into debating and so far so good; I can honestly say that I have yet to cross paths with anyone about anything, really regarding the raw lifestyle, which is cool b/c I call this place home for so many reasons, not just the raw food aspect.

I caught one of your videos on G2MR (giveittomeraw.com). I had no idea you had a British like accent, it is British right? Whatever it is, I tok a step back and smiled.

Unfortunately you were in the middle of a crazy wind tunnel so I couldn't hear much of what you were trying to say but I did hear you saying about how beneficial juice feasts are and that's where you get alot of your energy from. Loved it. Looked like someone was in a car beside you filming, yes? haha

Was very happy to connect with you there as when I joined here, I always wanted to see your posts but quickly learned that you weren't really an active member anymore.

Either way, thanks for shouting yourself out here, always a pleasure

Ha,ha...yeah the wind across the resevoir can be a pain...no I had the camera in my hand, I'm used to videoing myself like that, I was actually saying how beneficial what I call "Sun Feasting" is and how I get a lot of my invisible food from the sun energy and the air.....juice fasting as they called it back in my day or feasting as they call it now is pretty much how I live, people would label me a liquidarian but I'm not much into all of that label stuff.

Be good

F1

Dr Doug Graham showed me the video from health and fitness week last year. I saw the "Chair ups and dental work"

You seemed like you were the only one who could do a bunch of them without falling. Did you happen to see it?

I also remember the rebounder part was really cool. Or when you were doing a head stand on the chairs.

You're strong, amazing and a great inspiration on my part Richard.

Flanders I can't believe your son is already 7 months now

Dr Doug Graham showed me the video from health and fitness week last year. I saw the "Chair ups and dental work"

You seemed like you were the only one who could do a bunch of them without falling. Did you happen to see it?

I also remember the rebounder part was really cool. Or when you were doing a head stand on the chairs.

You're strong, amazing and a great inspiration on my part Richard.

Flanders I can't believe your son is already 7 months now

No I've not seen it yet...Lennie has been promising me a copy for forever now!....it was cool to go up against Doug and the rest of the gang....it's going to be interesting to see how it goes this year with all the high gas prices and air travel....

Richard