Meet up in Germany!

Daywalker

nobbi lives in the netherlands, but i think not too far away from where daywalker has his new apartment

hope i can make it, would be awesome to meet some friends from the board

It still is quite a drive from the Netherlands. By train it only takes a little more than 3 hours, but costs about $200

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops sorry! didn't mean to cross your plans

well, the summers in germany also quite suck....oh sorry again....i'll be quite from now on

at this time of the year i usually wear thermo-underwear because i have to go to school by bike and its freezing cold every morning

lets see if i gain some weight this winter, would be the only thing i'd like about it!

Nat, we should gang up and tour the world together!

let me know when you are available and I am totally in. I am done school (finally) in April. Thereafter, I am free at last, free at last....

and down for ANYTHING.

oops i messed up the quotes there but oh well.

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people, I never do it right....

Being done with school is a distant dream! But it will happen and thereafter I'm celebrating with a world tour! A vegan travelling partner would be awesome....if you're patient we can make it happen

And Alex, you and K-Oz can be stop number one, if that's ok with Nat of course

[quote name="compassionategirl

oops i fucked up the quotes there but oh well.

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people' date=' I never do it right....

[/quote]

hahah i fell off my chair laughing when I read that. "A moron trying to quote people." ya, that sounds just like me too!!!

and I just see that i messed up the quote again. i give up

Hehe, and we totally hijacked this thread I can't even follow the quotes anymore it's just a jumble! We rock

Nat, we should gang up and tour the world together!

Can I come too? I'll be finished with school about the same time as Megan...indefinately hehe.

Isn't that feeling of having no idea when you can escape just AWESOME?

Just gotta keep at it....gotta keep going....I tell myself this everyday!

But you're totally invited

All I need is about a thousand dollars and I'm there!

I wish....but if I make it to Finland next year for school, I am going on a grand tour of all vegan inhabited countries and visiting ALL of you, whether you want me to or not!!!!

I've just tipped off passport control so they'll be ready to intercept you and prevent entry Meg.

Hey Daywalker!

That sounds great! I will try to make it possible to come to Frankfurt or Erfurt!

Awesome!

Let me know when you're sure you can come, then i can email you the adress. It would be cool if you could come to our party on sunday! Bring your family if you like

Frankfurt is much nearer than Erfurt anyway

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I cannot join the party on sunday! We are writing a report at the university which has to be finished an Dec 19th. Since we loose 10.000 EURO if we do not finish it I cannot take monday off. I am very sorry for that!

But I will not miss the next meeting in Germany for sure!

@all the germans/europeans here!

Since roid_rage and I did not make it to the party, I suggest to meet in the Rhein/Ruhr-area next time! There are some nice vegan restaurants (Ratingen/Kostbar e.g.) there and we will surely find some other funny activities... Maybe we find a date between xmas and new year (28/29/30 of december) on which we all do not work.

What do you think?

• 2 months later...