Meet up in Germany!

Daywalker

I know there a lot of Germans on the forum, so that would be a great time! Also, let me know when and where because I'm in touch with other German vegans on other sites who might be interested too.

Thanks for keeping the topic fresh Flanders. We have a handful of members from Oregon and we still haven't hung out yet The most we had was 4 members hanging out together. (Topher, Vamprilla, VeggyMeggy, and Me).

I think this summer in L.A. we should have more. I hope so

Have fun with your meet-up in Germany!

-Robert

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock:

if you would ask me to tell you the two most characteristic things about germany, i would say : cold and grey!

(and absolutely not clean!!!)

Lelle, shh, i want them to visit!

*lol*

Actually, at the moment it's cold and grey, but hey, it's fall, almost winter! I like the weather, though, Just need to buy warmer trousers now

Winter is perfect for bulking. You eat a lot of food, and sit around in warm rooms, reading or watching movies, drinking tea... move a lot less than in summer

Right on. Gemuetlich!

But I am looking forward to the days getting longer.

I have been dreaming about Germany. I think I need to go there...as soon as it is summer time. I'm hyper-sensitive to the cold. I've been listening to some old, weird German songs on my MP3 player alot lately to. Do you know Die Prinzen? or that Moscau Moscau song?

For some reason I feel drawn to Germany lately.

• 2 weeks later...

@Alex: Since we seem to be a bunch of 4-5 (gorilla, roid_rage, Evan(?), runner(?), myself and maybe a friend of mine) maybe you check out you vegan bodybuilding calendar and suggest another date? We would all be very happy to meet a world champion

I am sure we find a date that fitts for all of us!

Friday, March 24th.....I'll be there. Oh wait....it's over in Germany, that is too far on such a short notice, but I hope to get back over there sometime soon.

Soon for me meaning before the end of 2007

Have fun guys!

I think some of us in Oregon are going to meet up soon.

-Rob

No Flanders, i'm working!

Sometimes I really not so humorous... (especially when writing in english!)

OK then!

Friday 24 March is now officially anounced as meeting date in Germany! Gorilla proposed BONN as the place to meet. For me that is perfect! But if someone has another idea feel free to post it here!

@Gorilla: What would you say when and were exactly to meet?

Of couse I will bring some "Die Prinzen"-music with me as an official soundtrack

No Flanders, i'm working!

Sometimes I really not so humorous... (especially when writing in english!)

OK then!

Friday 24 March is now officially anounced as meeting date in Germany! Gorilla proposed BONN as the place to meet. For me that is perfect! But if someone has another idea feel free to post it here!

@Gorilla: What would you say when and were exactly to meet?

Of couse I will bring some "Die Prinzen"-music with me as an official soundtrack

Let's say 15.00 at the main entrance of the train station.

I'll wear this hat so you can recognise me:

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1934/lookforthehat2ap.th.jpg

The wonderful Cassius Garten restaurant is just across the road from the station.

That sounds great! I will be there at 15.12 p.m. (14.35 is another connection possible)!

What other activities are possible in Bonn (or should we eat from 15-20 p.m. )? Maybe a little training-session or a cultural event?

I do not Bonn that well...

@roid_rage: Maybe we can travel together since my route is via essen? Or do you travel there by car (which is not a very good idea on friday)?

@roid_rage: Maybe we can travel together since my route is via essen? Or do you travel there by car (which is not a very good idea on friday)?

I do not already know if I´ ll get along by train... I checked the connnection.. that would be the same train from essen..

I agree that it would be stressfull travelling there by car on friday... but for me as a not student it would be cheaper by car

Great. Eating all afternoon would be jokes. I'll look into cultural events. I will say to the staff at my gym that I've got some friends who might like to join. I should be able to get some "trial session" passes : )

So yes, wear/bring trainers and clothes that you are comfortable to train in : )

sorry for being such an pop in and pop out off this meething guy..

guess i'll have to pass on this meethup.

but i do like the initiative!!! I met people from vegansport.org and veganfitness.net and these meethups were always pretty nice!! So I'm sure this one will be good as well.

I'll try to make it up some day

Cool!

Friday 24th in Bonn - no problem!

But 15h is way too early for me. I have to work now, you know... It depends when you want to workout, because i have to workout on friday. Usually i go to the gym directly after work, in that case i could be in Bonn around 7pm i guess. Or i drive to Bonn and we workout together, in that case i could be there at around 16h30 i hope, or maybe 17h.

Of course, i presume that there won't be any music of Die Prinzen or a similar band.

Peace,

Daywalker