Mac’s Next Fight

endcruelty

Oh lord Oh lord.

When my friends and I talked about how were worried about Mac dropping to lightweight, Guida was one of the reaons.

Mac has been doing good, but each time I see Guida, or any of the other god light weight fighters, Mac's punches look like a slug compared to Penns or Guida's cheetah's lol.

Yeah, it's going to be a tough fight for Mac. Really tough. But he's said he'd rather lose to the best than pad his record fighting mediocre guys.

It's bitter-sweet, I think, that's he's getting Guida in his second UFC fight. Bitter because it'd be nice if he were able to get a couple more wins in the UFC and get more comfortable with the bigger stage before fighting someone like Guida, but sweet because if he wins he'll catapult into the elite in the lightweight division and be well on his way to a title fight.

See, I wasnt hoping they would pad him with crappy fighters, I just wanted him to work his way up slowly, like you said, with a couple more fights, couple more wins just to get him more comfortable.

We will see. Guida reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.