Yo errybody

jmoney

My name is Jesse and I'm 21 years old. I haven't eaten meat in 18 months and cut out all animal products 10 months ago. I got a gym membership in December and starting in March I began to get a bit serious about weight training. Not so much that I want to be a competitive bodybuilder, but I would like to gain some mass for health, strength, and aesthetic reasons . Before that I was just doing pushups and situps at home and ran around the block a few times whenever I felt like it. Everyone here is a HUGE inspiration and I would like to one day be featured on here . I've discovered this forum about a year ago and have been reading it on and off. I decided to finally join and introduce myself. I was born and raised here in Phoenix, Arizona! I would love to one day be a holistic vegan nutritionist and plan on going to school to learn more about herbalism and other holistic therapies. I'm tired of being the skinny guy and I want to also prove to others, and more importantly myself, that vegans, too, can be healthy, happy, and fit!

Welcome, I love Phoenix. The air smells like aloe all day long, it's magical. I'm sure you know what I mean. I like qll your goals and i'm glad you're setting out to acheive them. I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Cool to see you into nutrition and health. It's not just what you do inside of the gym but outside as well. Eat clean and reap the benefits.

Look forward to your posts!

I'm tired of being the skinny guy and I want to also prove to others, and more importantly myself, that vegans, too, can be healthy, happy, and fit!

I am SO with you on this one! It always bugged me when people said, "XXX can beat you up. You should eat more meat."

So I parked my butt here, dead set on doing something about it.

Welcome to the forum, Jesse!

Hi Buddy! Youve come to the right place

Endy wrote:

I am SO with you on this one! It always bugged me when people said, "XXX can beat you up. You should eat more meat."

So I parked my butt here, dead set on doing something about it

Yup totally agree too.I cant wait to hit 15 stone & then reveal to everyone I did it eating nothing but natural products! I am beggining to think maybe it is our duty to encourage all vegans to bodybuild so we're like the buffest group of people around!

I love being