Fave bodypart to train, and why!

I didn't see anything like this, so here it goes:

My favorite area to train is the legs. Maybe because I go heavier than anything else because it's my legs, or maybe because I like the feeling of not being able to walk soon after. My fave exercises for legs would probably be leg press because I recently found out I have it in me to actually lift a decent amount of weight. Thank you Robert! I also like, and hate at the same time lunges. But like I said before I pretty much love training legs so maybe I shouldn't add favorites.

Edited by hsorlando

I like legs and arms. It is a hard choice between the two. Legs are great because they give you the most satisfaction due to the weight they can move and just how incredibly intense and hard leg exercises are. You feel like you have really accomplished something after a grueling set on squats, leg presses or any kind of deadlift.

Arms I just enjoy for pretty much the opposite reason. They are a nice thing to end a workout with. I also just love arm development.

Hard to say... I only know I have a bad time with hams because of my screwed up nerve.

I think I kind of like biceps and deltoids. They're so small and grow up so fast it's sounds like they're babies! They don't actually grow that fast but every little change I can notice it. They were my most neglected muscles and now I'm taking care of them.

Back. I love a heavy back session.

I am just starting to like training legs. They lag behind the rest of my body but are catching up. Unfortunately, they take much longer than other body parts to notice progress.

Delts! Not the sexiest muscle group but damn it feels good to be standing there will all that weight above your head on the military press.

I think those might be my least favorite, since I can't hold "all that weight" above my head, as they are my weakest muscle group, with pecs a close second.

It's a tie between legs, back and shoulders. All three are my favorites to train - few things feel better than a good heavy squat, row, deadlift or overhead press. Don't like training chest or arms, since I don't care all that much about looking good, but would prefer to work things that will make everyday situations of moving heavy, awkward crap easier

I think those might be my least favorite, since I can't hold "all that weight" above my head, as they are my weakest muscle group, with pecs a close second.

Oh don't worry, "all that weight" is relative. My military press weight is obviously pitiful compared to deadlifts and so on. But it sure feels the same.

I like chest and biceps best. I'm particularly liking incline dumbbell curls these days. It's a light-weight exercise, which I do after the heavier lifting of standing barbell curls, hammer curls, and bent-over concentration curls. But I do those seated incline curls nice and slow, and it burns so good!

triceps.

especially the rope pressdown and skull crushers. Ever notice that our favorite bodypart to train is often our best bodypart? Same goes for least favorite bodypart... usually the most underdeveloped or weakest.

That intersects with a thought I had recently and am acting on now. Why not mentally become more enthusiastic about my least successful bodypart? When I like it more, I'll focus on it and make more solid gains.