The Hello and Good-bye Topic

Dr. Pink

This topic is meant to be used for when Members take either a small vacation, A leave of absence, A long Vacation or if they are leaving for good.

This topic will also be used for when Members return. They can post here saying they came back.

It's much similar to this other forum I frequent. They have a separate Topic for leaving and one for returning which is located in the Introduction topic. I figured perhaps it would come in handy here considering this sort of thing happens a lot. So that way people won't have to wonder what happened to a poster.

And kicking off this topic will be me.

I'll be gone for probably a week.

Today I'll be going to see my Friends in Fairfield and hang/chill/scruggle. We might even hit the Kareoke Bar and just have a good time .

Then the next morning I'm going to have Mum drive me to my Cousins house( Which is only a two hour drive from there ) where I will stay for an entire week.

It will be a blast there. I hear his friend _____( Name concealed for his protection ) got a job at EA Games. So I have a chance to check it out and for a day to see what it's like.

Plus my Cuz has a Gym Membership and he has free passes. So I plan to use a day or two( I don't want to use all of his passes ) and get some pull-ups in while I am away( I'm getting better )

So yeah. That's where I'll be. If I get any Internet access while I am away( My Nintendo DS has a Homebrew Application which lets me use the Internet but I don't have a Wireless router and the chances of me finding an unlocked one where I am going is rare ) I'll stop by to say Hi.

So yeah. That's where I'll be.

I'm hear at my Cousin's house now. He has Internet whoo whoo.

So I'll be around from time to time when I have some down time.

My Dad gave me 100 bucks for food for the wee. I'm gonna go with my cuz later when he get's off of work and we will go to the store to shop for groceries. He shops at Trader Joes now. Apparently I've been a good influence on him. He isn't exactly vegan/Vegetarian but he now is eating Kosher satl, Organic Pasta and drinks a lot of Water. .

• 2 weeks later...

Showing that people can be strong and healthy on a vegan diet is something that I think is both very important and actually has a good chance of being successful.

So I'll be around occasionally, like it or not. But whenever someone is treated like shit, I will speak up for them. Even that it does no good it is a matter of pride in myself that I will speak up for them. It's too bad that most of you do this instead:

http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/psychology/social/asch_conformity.html

Still a person here and there treated like shit is far less than millions of animals murdered daily.

Ok this is kind of a goodbye for the next ten days, as I won't be near my computer. But I'm heading out to Portland to meet a bunch of you, so this is also a hello! I'll write all about my trip when I get back!

You'll be on the forum...trust me.

We're off to the coast until Wednesday and my stepdaughter arrives Thursday. I won't be online for most of this week. For those of you in Portland, call my cell if you want to get together.

Bye!

Yo, I have to go stay with my brother for a week to help him move into his new place, and he won't have internet access. I'm sure you will all be able to cope without me for this period of time

It will be hard

We need a temporary ninja to take his place. It won't be the same, though.

Well I was away for a couple of days I think, but now I'm back.Let me explain! On Friday the cable guy showed up to hook us up for a digital phone. She had forgotten to cancel the appointment. So my brother sent the guy wat, and that should have benn the end of it. I think my brother who was at home with his two daughters said that like an hour later another cable guy showedup. He said something was wrong with our internet and he was there to fix it. Anyway he didn't test it out first,but unhooked our perfectly working system,and then several hours later left, saying he'd be back the next day to fix it. Now it was not working because he cancelled our old system out, but hadn't hooked it up to another yet. Anyway finally he came by today and hgooked us up again. But I'm not totally thrilled because it's not as fast, and it keeps freezing on me. But at least I'm back online!

I've not been able to post here very much lately since I'm working a lot and trying to get my shit together and tomorrow I'm going to Italy for nine days and I'm flying straight from there to Stockholm where I hope to find an partment so I can start studying there. I probably won't be posting in the next weeks.

I've not been able to post here very much lately since I'm working a lot and trying to get my shit together and tomorrow I'm going to Italy for nine days and I'm flying straight from there to Stockholm where I hope to find an partment so I can start studying there. I probably won't be posting in the next weeks.

Ciao!!

I miss you already brother!

Happy and safe travels my friend!