Fruitarian Fitness Exercise Tutorials

Hi Richard - great job on the videos, you are such a fine example of the power of bodyweight exercises. Loved your inspiring one-arm PUs, handstand PUs & clapping pull-ups! Keep it up. Health is the intersection of plant nutrition and exercise - a lifestyle that respects our biology and exercise/stretching needs does wonders. Do you have any videos showing your favorite stretches? I'm steadily strengthening my weak spots (a foot and wrist) with stretching, but I'm going to be doing a lot of Hindu push-ups and Hindu squats. I love that you can make bodyweight exercise or flowing isometrics as hard as you want by adjusting leverages or tension.

Your website and videos are superb. I am sure that they will serve as an inspiration to all.

Did you get our Raw Enewsletter which featured you and your website? You should have received it by email. If so, I hope you were pleased with our presentation. Anyone can receive our newsletter by email free of charge by sending their email address to [email protected].

Also, raw foodists are welcome to our blog at http://www.viktorasraw.blogspot.com.

Rainbow_2.gif.a44756776230a979025b56a5095da094.gif

FRUITARIANS ROCK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, some of those look pretty cool/fun - like the commando pull-ups and the bench jumps. I remember when I was a kid I'd jump clear over our (my parent's) picknick table - with a running start of course. That really makes me want to try to find a bench!

Greg