The Pirates of Vegan Bodybuilding

Dr. Pink

Bootlegging, Modding, Downloading Music Illegally, Stuff like that. What do you do? What qualifies you to be a Pirate of Vegan Bodybuilding?

I like the idea of Emulators and stuff. I have tons of them on my PC. There a great way to relieve old memories.

My favorite Emulators are: Virtual NES, Gens, Project64, ePSXe and ZSNES.

I've never had success modding a Console to play Emulators. I don't want to Hard Mod it because that can break it. and I hear the best console for Non-Hard Mods is the Dreamcast. Too bad I sold mine before I heard that ;-;.

I have successfully modded my Nintendo DS to play Super NES and other emulators. Too bad though that it doesn't do SNES perfectly. So no Super Mario RPG for me.

I like to use Torrents for a wide range of things. The majority of which I won't mention here.

I don't see a problem with downloading music illegally. The majority of the Music I download is 80's and most of the artist's have either already received enough royalties to last them the rest of there lives are they are not even together yet( Milli Vanilli for example )

Yes I am a Pirate. Arrgh.

I don't see a problem with downloading music illegally. The majority of the Music I download is 80's and most of the artist's have either already received enough royalties to last them the rest of there lives are they are not even together yet( Milli Vanilli for example )

I will download a few songs of an artist, but if I like an entire CD enough then I will buy it.

If an artist makes an entire CD of good music, then it's worth it to me (the value of enjoyment I get is worth the money cost).

Also I like to support smaller inde bands more than I would support a conglomerate like Disturbed or Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

I like to try before I buy. I have a few bands where I'll pretty much just grab their new album no matter what but there are some others that I have never heard before and want to check out.

I also loooooovvve getting hard to find either OOP or limited vinyl release only vinyl rips online. Or live bootlegs too.

Movies I'll DL every now and then but usually I just get it for free at the library anyway.

Every couple of months I make up for this by dropping about a hundred to two hundred bucks on records or CDs if the band doesn't press vinyl, although most of the stuff I listen to is pressed on vinyl as well as CD.

Now that I think of it I'm gonna head over to grave mistake records website and pick up 3-4 albums that I want. Thanks for the reminder!

Well more like an exaggeration.

If I throw in shows to that figure I probably drop a couple hundred a year total. I usually only splurge like I did today 2-3 times a year, and one of those times is usually with xmas or birthday money so that doesn't count.

Plus I usually get a few records for xmas too.

Soon I'll hopefully be recording myself and others and booking myself and others, so I'll be giving back to the music community in that way as well. I don't plan on making that much money at first at all. I have a very Ian Mackaye-esque view of how things should be in "the scene" if you will.

But yeah I spend lots of money on music.