Chat Room!

Yo. We have a chat room now functioning. There is a button at the top of the forum you can click to join labelled "Chat".

Check it out, thanks to Katabatic for sorting out the chat room, and to SyrLinus for his continued help.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you login in the window?
It takes me to the chat room for a split second then the log in window re-opens prompting me to log in again. I don't see any members usernames or conversation/text in the chat room, only my blinking I-cursor in the field where I can type text, however I can't type any text in that 1 second period.

Is this post clear and does it make sense?

Katabatic, I tried everything you suggested. I still can't access the chat room.

What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox?) and what operating system are you on?

MSN Premium power by Verizon DSL, Windows XP Home Edition.

It's working fine for me right now Momma - except that I'm the only one in there!
love, keep your day job, you wouldn't make it as a comedian.

Katabatic, I tried everything you suggested. I still can't access the chat room.

What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox?) and what operating system are you on?

MSN Premium power by Verizon DSL, Windows XP Home Edition.

It's working fine for me right now Momma - except that I'm the only one in there!
love, keep your day job, you wouldn't make it as a comedian.

MSN Premium Power?! Geez.. what's that? Can you download Firefox (tis free and tends to be less of a security risk) and let me know if that helps?

Typo: MSN Preminum power"ed" by Verizon DSL

Still.. what is MSN Preminum? It sounds like a specialized version of IE and these often have limitations as to what they can do. Hence, the reason why I'm asking you to try Firefox to see if it's an issue with the browser you are using (what I suspect) or an issue with the chat.