KFC Campaign here at PETA

PETAbodybuilder

Many of you who have followed PETA for anytime may be aware of our campaign against KFC. We are asking people to consider that by supporting KFC they are supporting a company that has done nothing to stop some of the worst abuses on animals in the world. The abuses include cutting the beaks off baby chicks with a hot blade without the use of painkillers, pumping them full of drugs to the point the grow so large their bodies cannot support the extra weight- they spend their entire short lives in chronic pain, they are crammed by the tens of thoushands into sheds that reek of ammonia fume from accumulated waste, chickens are often still completely conscious as their throats are slit and dumped into scalding-hot water to remove their feathers.

You can see the footage and more information on our website:

http://www.kfccruelty.com/

Tell your frineds and family to help in our KFC boycott. We are asking KFC to folllow the advice of its own animal welfare experts- many who have resigned due to the frustration of KFC's unwillingness to make even minimal changes to end the abuse.

Chicken are not as cuddly as dogs and cats, but they suffer and feel pain just the same. In many cognative tests, chickens actually outsmart dogs and cats- They are amazing animals that need your help.

If you would like to help out, or have any questions about this or any ohter campaign drop me a line at [email protected], or you can go on the website http://www.kfccruelty.com/ and submit your information that way.

Thanks for your help and for all each and every single one of you do to help animals everywhere.

Hi Mike!!!

yup, I have been involved with local KFC peta demos here in Toronto.

Those evil bastards STILL have yet to implement basic changes.

I have urged people on this site to NOT ONLY boycott KFC, even if they dont approve of the "welfare" type campaigns, simply out of respect for fellow vegans. I have also asked people to boycott not only KFC but all of Yum Brandz since they are the owners of KFC. This includes, to my knowledge, Pizza Hut, Taco bell and Long John Silvers as well.

Keep up the great work you do for animals Mike.

I just came back from doing a tour against KFC in louisville. We had this big truck, and on this truck were the biggest TV panels you could imagine. We drove the truck around YUM! and displayed images of the toutured animals as employees were coming in to and leaving work. We would then take the truck to the KFCs and park in front of thier Drive throughs... it was truly amazing!!!

Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work.

We had this big truck, and on this truck were the biggest TV panels you could imagine. We drove the truck around YUM! and displayed images of the toutured animals as employees were coming in to and leaving work. We would then take the truck to the KFCs and park in front of thier Drive throughs... it was truly amazing!!!

excellent. I think a pic is worth a million words in this case. It is frustating though when people basically cover their eyes and refuse to SEE the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the KFC Colonel Sanders logo this past weekend my daughter asked me if he was real in this world. I told her he was real but not in this world since he is dead now. She asked if he was in heaven. I'm such a great MOM -- I said of course not there's special place in hell for people like that. And if there isn't I hope he was reincarnated as a chicken.

Someday DSS is going to come knocking at my door for all the stuff I tell her.....

• 4 months later...