Have you guys seen this new show...Greatest American Dog

BodhiDave85

Haven't seen it, but -- not to be a downer, because I know where you're comin' from -- I don't like animals-as-entertainment.

But I agree on the cutie-pie quotient; I think all animals are cute

Well that's not fair. Animals have just as much a right as anyone to be famous. Just because they don't tell you doesn't mean they don't enjoy it.

I'm all for Animal Rights but if you want to really get deep into Animal Rights you need to realize that in order for Animals to have the same rights as us then they really should have all of our rights.

I'm not saying that all Animal Entertainment is good( Like the rodeo where they tie down pigs and ride/piss off bulls ) but say eventually they pass a law that says Animals can't be in movies anymore. How do we know what these Animals think? How are we to decide what they want? The truth of the matter is some Animals may not want to act/entertain and maybe some do. And to one day force all Animals to quit show business for Animal Rights would also ironically put a damper on Animal Rights.

If only there was a way to determine which Animals prefer to be in Show Business and which prefer to not be in Show Business.