Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally Trailer is NOW Online

robert

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your perspective. We had a longer trailer, some including Michael Hobson have seen and we focus more on the nutrition aspect of the film. But for a 1-minute internet trailer we went with.......action! So that is what you saw and guess what my friend.........98% of the peolple like it

You do have some good feedback, it is always nice to hear from others, and hearing praise all the time gets old.. The more I'm in media the more I learn to deal with all kinds of comments and criticism. I'm sure this movie will bring up some great praise and some criticism.

Yeah, press 100's is pretty easy at times In the next film I'll press heavier ones and touch them to my chest with text across the screen...."this is for Jonathan" I could actually do that......as you mentioned, there are some cheesy parts in the film but that is what makes it "fun".

Anyway man, thanks for the feedback and I'm sure you'll end up watching it sometime and provide more feedback, which we need as we prepare for the next film.

And by the way.....you are way off about the dozens....remember I've been doing this vegan bodybuilding thing for over half a decade....the number of people I've influenced is in the hundreds....like the dumbbells I press, not quite touching my chest Remember hundreds, not dozens.

Take care buddy,

Robert

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your perspective.

i like to be honest - something i pride myself on.

But for a 1-minute internet trailer we went with.......action! So that is what you saw and guess what my friend.........98% of the peolple like it

I think that this may be a cultural thing. i imagine that most people who you showed it to were american. i believe that it will be quite effective as vegan activism in the US, but people over here who have seen it have had similar reactions to me (well at least those who i have spoken to).

Yeah, press 100's is pretty easy at times

its pretty satifying pressing 100lb dumbells - i tried it for the first (and most recent) time about a month ago, and got 7 (full range ) reps with my nasty, awkward, olympic handles (the damn spring clip gouged me in the leg when i was putting it down!).

And by the way.....you are way off about the dozens....remember I've been doing this vegan bodybuilding thing for over half a decade....the number of people I've influenced is in the hundreds....like the dumbbells I press, not quite touching my chest. Remember hundreds, not dozens.

i do not doubt this. i would like to think that i am also influencing alot of people (though i certainly wont pretend that i work as hard at it - i just tend to wear a vegan top, people ask me about it and i give an informed answer). most people are shocked to know im vegan, as im sure that they are when they meet you (or indeed a good many people on this board). i will only continue to grow stronger, and as soon as this freezing winter is over, i will be manning stalls in the streets of edinburgh promoting vegan strength and animal rights.

jonathan

Has anyone ever pointed out to you how INCREDIBLY BORING british tv is?

i know that you are only razzing - but good god no! british comedy is second to none! has anyone here seen blackadder? doubtlessly one of the funniest things ever! monty python?!

actually, i will grant you that simpsons are brilliant, but it works as its a parody of american culture

jonathan

Well done Robert! I really liked the trailer! It also looks good, the picture was really clear, it must give you great satisfaction to see the final product.

As per the american/british tv debate, I think they both have positive and negative aspects.

Some of my favourite comedies are american like Seinfeld and 3rd rock from the sun. I'm also a big south park fan.

In Britain at the moment a show called Little Britain is really popular and I like it, it's very "British" and I'm sure it would be also appreciated in the USA.

Well done Robert! I really liked the trailer! It also looks good, the picture was really clear, it must give you great satisfaction to see the final product.

As per the american/british tv debate, I think they both have positive and negative aspects.

Some of my favourite comedies are american like Seinfeld and 3rd rock from the sun. I'm also a big south park fan.

In Britain at the moment a show called Little Britain is really popular and I like it, it's very "British" and I'm sure it would be also appreciated in the USA.

shuldn't say things like taht if you want people to take your opinion on comedy seriously.

I have never seen it but it's on BBC America apparently during the afternoon on Mondays. I will have to record it now that you have peaked my interest.

Oh, I saw The Office and I loved it! I only saw about 2 episodes....but back to the movie........

Thanks to all of you who have already pre-ordered the film. It should be coming out the first week in December so I'll be sending them out then, as well as removing "pre" from "pre-orders" and we'll have DVDs in hand ready to send em out.

I'm sure you will enjoy the film.

-Rob

shuldn't say things like taht if you want people to take your opinion on comedy seriously.

If you're going to make statements like this one, you should explain it further.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/collegeb/P1050039tofu.jpg

that shit's about 50c in $US here. pretty sloppy though, i prefer firm stuff, and tofu from organic beans.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never seen it but it's on BBC America apparently during the afternoon on Mondays. I will have to record it now that you have peaked my interest.

Did you check out Little Britain Seasiren? Not my cup of tea, but as Cristian stated, very British... Just curious as to know what you thought of it if you've managed to catch an episode or two yet?

I loved The Office too - Gareth Keenan is a legend.

You guys have got to check out Fawlty Towers - a classic BBC comedy from the seventies that has me literally crying with laughter sometimes.....

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that was fast

Glad to hear that some of them arrived already. I know some of you got silly menu screens We will change that and send a new disc within 2 weeks. For those who don't know what I'm talking about. In our first batch of DVDs the menu screen is set up like a video game and not as easy to use as it should be. But no worries, we're taking care of it.

Thanks for letting me know the movies arrived I hope you enjoyed it!

-Rob