Proving the 'meaties' wrong: I WILL do it

PMvegan

So the people at my work (with a few exceptions) are big-time carnivores. If I tell my boss I'm feeling tired, his first response is "are you eating meat?" Anyhoo, one of the girls said if I stay vegan, my body will go to s**t and I'll "never get laid again" (we insult each other jokingly a lot). So to prove them wrong I will not only maintain my diet and thrive on it, I will get truly huge. Already I have put on a lot of weight and am wearing large-size shirts where I used to be medium. Just wait til I start squatting and deadlifting and I will get HUGE. Coleman huge!

YEAH BUDDY!

That's great.

This month I was on diet, drinking fruit juices, feeling weak most of the time, and I lost 15 pounds.

Now since this week I'm eating so much, and that's way better like that !

Like for instance, in about five minutes I'm gonna have strawberry-rubarb pie. Not just a slice, the whole pie.

So the people at my work (with a few exceptions) are big-time carnivores. If I tell my boss I'm feeling tired, his first response is "are you eating meat?" Anyhoo, one of the girls said if I stay vegan, my body will go to s**t and I'll "never get laid again" (we insult each other jokingly a lot). So to prove them wrong I will not only maintain my diet and thrive on it, I will get truly huge. Already I have put on a lot of weight and am wearing large-size shirts where I used to be medium. Just wait til I start squatting and deadlifting and I will get HUGE. Coleman huge!

YEAH BUDDY!

Hey, check out my new blog post, my writing is all about buildling muscle and minimizing fat in the most efficient way possible. You can do it!!! This website is great motivation.

YEAH BUDDY!

Coleman? Who is that. The only one that comes to mind is Gary Coleman. And he's not that huge