Hi! I'm Dani....

DaniAni

Probably...I'm not for percentages...just trying to get more raw in while reducing my intake of cooked vegan food. When I eat a cooked meal I certaintly feel it! That's great for you! Do you also enjoy Green Smoothies? They have literally changed my life!

Truthfully I am a very naughty vegan.I do not eat enough vegetables.I do enjoy a huge fruit smoothie every day with like 5-6 portions of fruit in it.But I have not done any green smoothies (I presume that is vegetable smoothie?)

What combinations would you advise are yummy?

Probably...I'm not for percentages...just trying to get more raw in while reducing my intake of cooked vegan food. When I eat a cooked meal I certaintly feel it! That's great for you! Do you also enjoy Green Smoothies? They have literally changed my life!

Truthfully I am a very naughty vegan.I do not eat enough vegetables.I do enjoy a huge fruit smoothie every day with like 5-6 portions of fruit in it.But I have not done any green smoothies (I presume that is vegetable smoothie?)

What combinations would you advise are yummy?

Green smoothies are a great way to consume greens without feeling like you have to eat 50 salads a day.

I like one or two bananas, frozen mango and pineapple, coconut water and a big handful of spinach. Because you are blending the greens, it easily digested. The greens helps slow down the release of fruit sugar into the bloodsteam too! Green smoothies are a great way to start the day!

Hey! You took a picture of us in front of people, recall? Me and Tasha were the ones holding all the luscious green leafies! Raw Food prep buddy in 2 months when i move to Portland?

Yeah, I remember you! How exciting that you are moving to Portland! I would totally love a raw food prep buddy, I bought some raw food prep toys like the spiralizer and a mandoline...just discovered "goneraw.com"...I am overwhelmed with over 3000 raw recipes to try! I am about 80% raw...trying to go all the way...I love green smoothies lately

LG in less then two months now