1 cup trail mix: ~ 800 cals

8 bananas: ~ 800 cals

1/2 bag tortilla chips: ~1000 cals

44oz Sobe Energy: ~ 400 cals

1/2 jar PB: ~ 1300 cals

1 box Life: ~1800 cals

Totals: 16,700 cals = ~5600 cals per day

Wow.

I nearly got sick last night around 4AM (my sleep over the weekend was 5AM-11AM as well, so my days were FUBAR). My lifts today were horrible, and I feel so weak.

I really have no idea how it all got started. My friend convinced me to eat 3 Oreos, then he decided if I would eat unhealthy he would fund it. So he bought me the Sobe and 2 of the burritos, and my friend bought me another burrito. Between me and my 3 friends our total was 12 burritos for 3 days. Chipotle loves us. The Oreos were purchased for dessert, and the chips were as snacks.

Back on the wagon today, I'm going for lots of fruit and beans haha. Cheap, easy, and healthy today.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, don't have friends who will pay you to be unhealthy. Also, don't eat junk food.

nice work!

i love cheating days. i had mine yesterday and eat almost a whole cake. in the end i had to give away some pieces cause the other guys were starring at me already, hehe. i just went over to some chocolate and other stuff then.

Sometimes you just have to eat an Oreo (or 20)

My major problem with junk food is the saturated fat content.It is high in most cookie type products.Recomended daily allowance: 30 grams.I try to stay under 20 just to be sure.

Lol drinking maple syrup a la Super Troopers? Hahaha

One time an American friend of mine asked me what was so great about Canada. I replied "Maple syrup" hehee

I have vegan ice cream in the fridge. I may have some of that

That's funny you should mention that. The Brand Maple Syrup I chugged( Haven't done that in months though ) was Canadian. Shady Farms or Shady Maple Farms.