Can anyone suggest a TrueProtein.com custom MRP?

I am going to create a custom MRP and was wondering what numbers you guys might throw in there. The ingredients I will likely utilize are hemp, rice, and Gemma proteins, as well as maltodextrin and Swedish oat starch. The custom mix page is pretty cool. If you haven't checked it out, it's here: http://www.trueprotein.com/custom_product.aspx. It allows on-the-fly nutrition facts. Pretty nifty.

So, any ideas?

Well, I had a few ideas. This page: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8869&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=105 has some great info on combining protein sources. 70% gemma/ 30% rice creates a high scoring protein. So I will likely utilize this as my source. Trying to keep roughly this ratio of protein, I created the following mix:

Custom Mix Ingredients:

Ingredient % of Mix

Rice Protein Concentrate non-GMO 15%

Gemma Pea Protein Isolate non-GMO 35%

Maltodextrin 10%

Swedish Oat Starch 40%

Custom Mix Options/Add-Ons:

Vitamin & Mineral Mix - $0.65/lb

The supplement facts for which are as follows:

Serving Size 30 grams

Servings Per Pound 15

Total Calories 114.55

Calories from Fat 0.54

Amount Per Serving

Total Fat 0.83g

Saturated Fat 0.06g

Cholesterol 0mg

Sodium 1.3mg

Carbohydrates 14.29g

Dietary Fiber 0.76g

Sugar 7.56g

Protein 13.3g

Vitamin A 0mg

Vitamin C 0mg

Calcium 3.48mg

Iron 1.01mg

I figure I can use 2 or 3 scoops as an MRP, or as a base for my morning shake. Any other ideas?

This morning I combined gemma and rice protein and mixed it with some ground up oats. It was somewhat palatable. Maybe with a True Protein flavor and some stevia, it might actually be good. I'll report back.

The biggest problem with gemma is its extremely light, fluffy nature. Putting a scoop into it, even gently, sends microscopic gemma particles shooting into the air. Cleanup is necessary. Wish it was denser like hemp. Oh well, for these prices I can't complain.

The standard trueprotein flavors are pretty weak, especially if you don't have a sugar in the mix (brings out the flavor). If you were to just order a pound of gemma with standard vanilla and a pound with standard strawberry, I don't think you'd be able to tell the difference. People on the trueprotein forums recommend the premium flavors, I've never tried them myself.