Cologne

PMvegan

There are guys at my gym that wear so much you can taste it when they walk past...

You need a lot of water to get the taste out of your mouth...

I wear a subtle vegan cologne most days, just a hint as I like to smell nice (Even when I play Rugby!)

I get a lot of comments on how nice I smell etc.

Herban Cowboy is amazing. I need a little fragrance sometimes when I get bad BO. Even Thai Crystals only slightly thwart my body odor, even without meat and cheese, etc. etc. But I just use the deodorant. I think I might snag some of the cologne if I ever get set up on a fancy date by my friends again. It's only happened once so far.

Herban Cowboy is amazing. I need a little fragrance sometimes when I get bad BO. Even Thai Crystals only slightly thwart my body odor, even without meat and cheese, etc. etc. But I just use the deodorant. I think I might snag some of the cologne if I ever get set up on a fancy date by my friends again. It's only happened once so far.

I've been wanting to try Hermban Cowboy for some time. Wear did you buy it? The only place I know of is online.

Herban Cowboy is pretty good, I ordered some a while back from VE and it arrived in Australia in no time at all (Thanks Ryan)...

Only thing I can say about it, is it can be a little watery, so it tends to fade quite quickly. In Summer, I've found the scent can be gone after about an hour.

Glad to hear that people like the Herban Cowboy stuff - they make nice products, and they're a really great vegan-friendly company to work with.

If anyone is interested in trying the cologne, now is definitely the time. We bought a HUGE amount of their overstock as I believe they're changing the packaging in the coming months, and it's going for only $17.95 per bottle now instead of the usual $28.95, so it's way cheaper than the normal cost. Just wanted to pass this along!

Glad to hear that people like the Herban Cowboy stuff - they make nice products, and they're a really great vegan-friendly company to work with.

If anyone is interested in trying the cologne, now is definitely the time. We bought a HUGE amount of their overstock as I believe they're changing the packaging in the coming months, and it's going for only $17.95 per bottle now instead of the usual $28.95, so it's way cheaper than the normal cost. Just wanted to pass this along!

Oh man, that's a damn good price. You temptress you!

• 14 years later...

Hi guys, just wanted to leave a quick review of Vertus perfume. I bought a bottle of perfume from them about a month ago and I have to say that I am very impressed. The scent is so unique and persistent that I get compliments everywhere I go. If you are hesitant to buy from this site, don't do it! You will not regret it.