Bigz's Fruitarian/Workout Progress Pics/update

Bigbwii

It's been a while since I posted any progress pics, so here they are.

This years results of bodyweight training and Fruitarian "fruit juice" diet, this year was my off year so I took the time to achieve some goals and teach myself more advanced exercises so I'm not where I should be in most areas but I'm happy with the achievements and results thus far.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4655/richard43stdfg5.th.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2381/richard01stdem6.th.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2086/richard47stdgw7.th.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7958/richard46stdov8.th.jpg

B

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I posted any progress pics, so here they are.

Dude, firstly, great physique, well done.

Secondly, what are you eating to maintain this body size?

What is a typical days worth of food?

I've been a liquidarian for a some years now and fruit juice is my liquid of choice....these days I get by on 0 - 2 regular cups of juice a day depending on climate/activity, some days I'll have nothing at all, again, depending on climate/activity.

Hope that answered your questions.

B

I've been a liquidarian for a some years now and fruit juice is my liquid of choice....these days I get by on 0 - 2 regular cups of juice a day depending on climate/activity, some days I'll have nothing at all, again, depending on climate/activity.

Err, death much?

What's that supposed to mean?

B

Err, death much?

What's that supposed to mean?

B

Yeah really?

That was rude

these days I get by on 0 - 2 regular cups of juice a day

Cups as in "measuring cups"? Well I guess even if you meant big plastic 32oz shaker cups, that's still such a small amount of food!! That's like what... 200-400 calories a day?

How is such a thing possible?

From looking at the photos it's obviously working for you. Have you been eating (drinking) so little for a long time now? I don't get how you're not wasting away to nothing as your body has to be burning way more calories than that per day just to keep your heart pumping and your brain working.

Maybe it's SO true - "You are what you eat" - that if you're a fruitarian for 15 years, eventually you start to grow human-chlorophyl in your skin and just being in the sun produces calories. (I saw your vids on youtube - very interesting what you say about the sun and air nourishing you.)

Instead of "Where do you get your protein?" or "Where do you get your calcium?", now you're going to get "Where do you get your calories!?!?"

Greg

I'm impressed, just 1 or 2 glasses of freshly pressed fruit juice per day, and nothing else except water ? and like that since many years ? That's almost breatharianism. I do beleive that the best diet possible is to eat as less as possible, because the less you eat the less you intoxicate the body, and even organic foods nowadays contain toxic chemicals residues. It's just that I didn't know it was possible to go that low in calories on such a long term period of time and being so much physically active !

When you get away from the mental and physical addictions/reactions to cooked food you can tap into your original being/essence, when you reach this point you tap into your own self-sustaining energy, anybody that knows me knows that I don't try to analyze the science behind these things, I just go with the flow and live and learn, I'm blessed to be in this position, you just can't teach or coach this, you live it and learn it!

If that's too much for anybody here to swallow then keep your rude comments to yourself, after all this is SUPPOSED to be the raw section right!

B

I'm impressed, just 1 or 2 glasses of freshly pressed fruit juice per day, and nothing else except water ? and like that since many years ? That's almost breatharianism. I do beleive that the best diet possible is to eat as less as possible, because the less you eat the less you intoxicate the body, and even organic foods nowadays contain toxic chemicals residues. It's just that I didn't know it was possible to go that low in calories on such a long term period of time and being so much physically active !

I don't drink water!....it's nothing to be impressed about, I've been on this journey a long time!

B

these days I get by on 0 - 2 regular cups of juice a day

Cups as in "measuring cups"? Well I guess even if you meant big plastic 32oz shaker cups, that's still such a small amount of food!! That's like what... 200-400 calories a day?

How is such a thing possible?

From looking at the photos it's obviously working for you. Have you been eating (drinking) so little for a long time now? I don't get how you're not wasting away to nothing as your body has to be burning way more calories than that per day just to keep your heart pumping and your brain working.

Maybe it's SO true - "You are what you eat" - that if you're a fruitarian for 15 years, eventually you start to grow human-chlorophyl in your skin and just being in the sun produces calories. (I saw your vids on youtube - very interesting what you say about the sun and air nourishing you.)

Instead of "Where do you get your protein?" or "Where do you get your calcium?", now you're going to get "Where do you get your calories!?!?"

Greg

400ml cups...

B